Kansas City, Missouri 64145
OBJECTIVE Secure a full time position which utilizes my administrative, computer, organizational and communication skills.
• Ability to execute a number of complex projects simultaneously.
• Skilled in formulating and implementing administrative and office policies and procedures
• Proficient in the use of Windows 95, XP: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills in a team oriented environment.
May 2000 – Executive Administrative Assistant Sprint/Nextel
• Provides a wide-ranging and efficient administrative support in a consistent, professional
manner for Real Estate directors, and managers.
• Schedules director appointments and maintain calendars.
• Coordinates business travel.
• Handles all correspondence in a confidential manner.
• Submits purchasing requisitions and purchasing orders to Supply Chain Management team for
payments to partners and vendors.
• Manages Express Buy purchases for director’s cost center and reconciled statements.
• Provisions and activate Sprint PCS phones for internal employees use and Sprint partners.
• Assists other assistants with ordering supplies and provides administrative support to
several managers and their staff including and not limited to: scheduling meetings,
conference rooms, handling expense reports, and other office duties as required.
• Keeps current on facility requirements to facilitate efficient moves, additions and
changes for employees and contractors within the department.
April 1998 – Background Investigating Clerk Sprint-Kelly Services
• Provided support for the background investigators.
• Entered criminal data received from courts.
• Verified that criminal, employment, and scholastic follow-ups are all auto-faxed to the
approriated Human Resources contacts.
• Maintained accurate filing system of open and closed cases.
• Sorted and distributes mail.
• Provided relief on Switchboard to the Executive Secretaries when needed.
April 1996- Administrative Clerk Swope Ridge Geriatric Center
• Provided clerical support for the Associate Administrator.
• Prepared reports, memorandums, letters, forms, and other documents as required.
• Maintained accurate filing system.
• Screened calls to the Maintenance “500” Line and directed those calls for appropriate
• Provided relief to the Switchboard Operator during breaks, lunch periods, and other times as
July 1995 – Executive Secretary-Human Resources MARTA-Metro Atlanta
March 1996 Rapid Transit Authority
• Produced reports and general correspondence.
• Created and updated charts using various software packages.
• Processed applications and employment packages.
• Verified employment and education by telephone and mail.
December 1991 Executive Secretary U.S. Government
September 1992 Aschaffenburg, Germany
• Assisted in administrative procedures implemented in the deployment of soldiers to Saudi
• Prepared various forms and reports.
September 1995 Atlanta Area Technical School
Information Processing Overall GPA of 4.0
February 1984 Rockford Business College
Awarded certificate in Clerical/Receptionist Training
• Member of the National Vocational Technical Honor Society
• Honorable Discharge from U.S. Army
REFERENCES FURNISHED UPON REQUEST