Rachel M. Stevenson
**** ******** ***** • Marietta, GA 30067
PricewaterhouseCoopers Atlanta, GA
Office Services Coordinator – 5/2012 to Present
● Responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the office runs smoothly.
● Greets visitors, handles incoming calls and manages the front office/reception area.
● Directs all visitors, including vendors, clients, job candidates and customers.
● Ensures completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures.
● Handles special administrative projects, as well as overflow work from department and executive assistants.
Wilkinson Real Estate Advisors Atlanta, GA
Executive Assistant to the President – 1/2009 – 4/2011
● Provided confidential executive-level support to the President: Managing and coordinating the administrative functions and welfare within the office of the President.
● Conserved executive’s time by reading, researching and routing correspondence.
● Drafted letters and documents collected and analyzed information; initiated telecommunication. Represented the President by attending meetings in the President’s absence and speaking for the President.
● Provided information by answering questions and requests.
● Maintained customer confidence and protected operations by keeping information confidential.
● Resolved administrative problems by coordination preparation of reports analyzed data and identified solutions.
● Produced information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text data and graphics.
● Coordinated and directed the end of month process with the executive staff and entire portfolio.
● Processed reports for future use. Compiled weekly occupancy reports and distributed to executive staff as well as the owners.
● Ordered and disbursed the company Bank of America credit cards, maintained the record keeping and kept a corporate file of all signed employees.
LEDIC Management Group Kennesaw, GA
Executive Administrative Assistant - 10/2006 – 12/2008
● Assisted the SVP of Operations and the Vice President, Senior Asset Manager and subordinates on all property management related details, including document reviews, coordination’s with all appropriate internal and external parties, filing, signatures coordination, documentation, follow-up, and incredible attention to details.
● Relieved the SVP of Operations and the Vice President, Senior Asset Manager of administrative type functions.
● Managed the corporate weekly occupancy report for over 160 apartment communities and provide their owners/asset managers an analysis of their properties, per weekly deadline.
● Acted as liaison between SVP of Operations and Vice President, Senior Asset Manager and subordinates to follow up/ensure projects are completed as planned, identifying deadlines for reports, proposal and contracts.
● Supported two Asset Managers, four Executive Managers along with 31 property managers.
Piedmont Healthcare Atlanta, GA
Administrative Secretary to VP of Marketing & Public Relations – 7/2003 – 10/2006
● Served as a primary point of contact and liaison for the Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations on day-to-day operational and administrative duties.
● Served as editor of the health systems three hospital newsletters: Progress Notes, Fayette Focus and Mountainside Matters.
● Coordinated the retrieval of all pertinent information from internal and external entities.
● Scheduled and coordinated the calendar for the Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations; appointments, meetings and travel arrangements.
● In addition to the Director of Public Relation and the department’s schedule in relation to events and meetings.
● Coordinated payments of vendors, consultants and contractors including generation check requests and tracking payments.
● Provided staff and office support for the Vice President of Marketing and Public Relations and the Director of Public Relations, to include screening and handling telephone communications, greeting and directing visitors, discreetly handling media calls and dealing with administrative issues and inquiries as they arise.
Virginia Beach Education Association (VBEA) Virginia Beach, VA
Executive Administrative Assistant - 1/2000 - 6/2003
● Provided direct support to Executive Director, President, and UniServ Directors.
● Orchestrated travel arrangements for all Board of Directors and Association Reps that include hotel accommodations, airline flights, car rentals and hotel reservations.
● Prepared critical and confidential presentation and agendas for Board of Directors, as well as prepared spreadsheets and reports using Excel.
● Coordinated the layout, proofreading and printing of the monthly newsletter, advertising pages, flyers, newspaper articles and business cards for Board of Directors and members.
● Managed administrative staff, created a procedure manual which save $5,000 annually.
Comp-U-Dose Pharmacy Portsmouth, VA
Executive Administrative Assistant - 1/1997-8/1998
Medication Order Entry Tech/Pharmacy Technician - 7/1996-12/1996
Norfolk State University Norfolk, VA
Undergraduate studies with a concentration Business Administration.
SkillPath: “The Indispensable Assistant” and “Managing Multiple Projects, Objectives and Deadlines”
Fred Pryor: “The Exceptional Assistant” and “Successful Communication Skills for WomenCOMPUTER ”
Operation Systems Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/XP, DOS, Citrix
Applications: Microsoft Office Suite – (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Lotus Suite, Abobe PhotoShop, QuickBooks, PageMaker, Illustrator, Acrobat; WordPerfect Suite, GroupWise, Quicken, eSite, Yardi, OneSite and Lotus Notes.