FLOYD L LENTS JR
- Organized, detail-oriented, efficient, on-time, and loyal
- Safe operation of forklift, pallet jacks, and other material handling equipment
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and other computer programs
- Fast learner, idea-generator, work unsupervised, and dependable
Electronic Technician, Bill Bakers Inc 6/5/2000 — 7/24/2009
- Troubleshoot and repair televisions, stereos, and other miscellaneous consumer electronics.
- Research manufacturer’s databases for bulletins, tips, and parts.
- Advise customers on equipment operations, both in-home and over the phone.
- Maintain, stock, and order electronic parts.
Warehouse Manager, Material handler, Rex Pipe & Supply 5/10/1993 — 5/22/2000
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, delivery, and stocking of plumbing supplies.
- Supervise daily delivery schedule for same.
- Manage warehouse team of three, maintain stock level and inventory.
- Handle customer walk-in and telephone sales at service counter.
Material Facilities Specialist, United States Air Force 11/19/1979 — 9/13/1983
Bergstrom AFB, TX
- Responsible for staff of three people.
- Responsible for shipping, receiving, and stocking supplies for base.
- Received Good Conduct Medal and numerous ribbons.
- Honorable discharge.
- Electronic Servicing Institute: Certificate, Attendance Award.
- Material Facilities Specialist: Military Training, Certificate.