Nina Fitzgerald CNA/CHHA
I am a reliable, service-focused nursing professional with excellent patient-care skills gained through fifteen years of experience as a CNA. I have been attending to patients in diverse healthcare settings such as acute care, hospice, LTC facilities and SNF. I also have an extensive education and many years’ experience in caring for dementia patients.
• Patient Care & Safety
• Vital Signs & Patient Monitoring
• Memory Care
• Privacy / HIPAA Regulations
• Patient Advocacy and Support
• Medical Terminology
RIGHT AT HOME, Folsom, CA
Certified Nurses’ Assistant 2010 through 2012
• Provide high-quality patient care as a fill-in and on-call CNA with home-healthcare and memory care facilities.
ARDEN REHAB, Sacramento, CA
Certified Nurses’ Assistant 2009 - 2010
• Provided nursing assistance to residents in a 177-bed, long-term-care facility.
• Assisted residents with activities of daily living including helping with meals, transferring using assistive devices, bathing, dressing and grooming.
OAK RIVER, Anderson CA
Certified Nurses’ Assistant 2005 to 2009
• Worked NOC shift full time while completing two semesters of LVN program at Shasta College and also on-call shifts with Interim Healthcare at acute care and SNF facilities.
INTERIM HEALTHCARE Redding, CA
Certified Nurses’ Assistant 2006 - 2009
• On-call CNA for Mercy Hospital, Willow Creek Memory Care, and various LTC facilities.
American River College; Gerontology and Psychology Nursing Major
Central Valley High School Graduate 1971
VOCN 160 and 161 Shasta College 2004
AA Degree Shasta College 1997
CNA/CHHA Certificate Shasta College 1998