MICHELLE R. KAMALII
I have 2 years of data entry experience in accounts receivable and billing department for the corporate office of a large safety company. I am also experienced in management, sales and customer service in the retail industry. Good communication skills, able to work with all types of people and displays a strong work ethic. Handles problems effectively and enjoys learning new tasks.
AIR GAS dba OILIND SAFETY, Phoenix, AZ. 2006-2008
Accounts Receivable/ Invoicing
• Application of daily deposits to invoices on customer accounts.
• Balancing daily deposits, credit card transactions, and ACH payments for month end closing.
• Enter service orders from multiple offices as they are sent into our corporate office for monthly billing.
• Enter inventory adjustments from all sales locations into computer system.
• Filing of monthly sales and use tax for all States.
• Issue service orders for walk in customers regarding sales and rentals.
• Customer phone calls in regards to payment status of old invoices.
• Collection calls according to customer aging statements.
• Handles customer phone calls, complaints and billing questions.
• Corresponds with our other offices regarding customer accounts, billing matters, inventory issues, and payment status.
• Set up of tax rates in system for ship to address on customer accounts.
• Updates customer accounts with address changes, tax exempt certificates.
FORLOVE 21, Scottsdale, AZ. 2005-2006
Assistant Store Manager/ Cashier
• Reconciled cash register and preformed opening and closing procedures.
• Merchandised store front and stocked inventory.
• Daily scheduling of employees.
• Training of salespeople and cashiers.
• Greeted customers and helped them with selections of merchandise.
• Setting up displays.
• Reset store on weekly basis according to specs from corporate office.
KAINOA’S SPORTS BAR, Haleiwa, HI. 2004-2005
• Manager for breakfast shift, Assistant manager for bar shifts.
• Greeted and assisted customers with food selections in a sports bar environment.
• Assisted kitchen and cocktail staff with food preparation, inventory and ordering supplies.
• Compiled daily liquor weights and balances, updated current inventory and placed orders for liquor and food supplies as needed.
• Completed daily food preparation, cooked breakfast according to order, assisted waitress with serving completed orders and clean up.
• Processed payroll, monthly scheduling and time cards for 15 employees; reconciled cash register and preformed opening and closing procedures.
CITY MILL CO., Mililani, HI. 2003-2004
• Provided excellent customer service by assisting customers with general questions and merchandise selections in the Paint, Electrical, Plumbing and House ware departments.
• Stocked and inventoried merchandise using computerized scanning equipment and assisted with new and discounted merchandise displays.
• Answered general questions regarding tools and merchandise usage, recommended local contractors and other hardware stores to ensure high standards of service.
• Operated forklift and manlift in warehouse and sales floor for stocking and retrieving large merchandise.
LOWES , Waipahu, HI. 1997-2003
Assistant Dept. Manager/Cashier/Sales
• Managed daily operations and sales floor; trained staff of 4 Sales Associates and 2 Flooring Specialist.
• Scheduled daily and weekly work hours for sales staff and scheduled in- home appointments for Flooring Specialist.
• Conducted D.I.Y classes on how to install Ceramic Tile, Glass Block, and Wallpaper.
• Maintained inventory of supplies using database system, completed weekly inventory forms, faxed forms and special orders to mainland vendors.
• Trained staff on policies, procedures, computerized cash register, inventory equipment and new sales products and services.
• Performed various transactions to include sales, returns, exchanges, merchandise credit, coupon and voucher transactions on register.
• Accurately balanced daily sales receipts and prepared opening and closing procedures.
• Provided extensive customer service by assisting with merchandise selection, prices and sizes according to the needs of customers.
• Successfully maintained a high standard of excellence and a clean, organized and positive work environment for customers and staff.
SIDE DOOR SNACK SHOP, Pearl City, HI. 1987-1997
• Opening set up for daily food preparation.
• Cooked daily specials and various breakfast and lunch orders.
• Completed daily cash register set up and compiled daily receipts at end of business day.
• Conducted inventory, compiled supply purchase order, received and verified supply shipments.
PEARL CITY HIGH SCHOOL, Pearl City, HI. 1986-1990
High School Diploma, General Education
Wendy Dixon, Manager Kathie Stanley
Kainoas Sports Bar 1946 E. Alameda Dr
67-357 Puiki St. Tempe, AZ. 85282
Waialua, HI. 96791 480-***-****
87-157 Mamoalii Pl.
Waianae, HI. 96792