Bonnie S. Suda
EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PH: 317-***-****
Kelley School of Business Indiana University at Indianapolis
Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Bachelor of Science in Finance
Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management
Cumulative GPA: 2.62
Graduation date: December 2011
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Six-Sigma Green Built.
• 5 years cash accounting duties in prepare daily cash deposits, bank reconciliations, and take deposits to bank.
• 5 years of retail operations experience and great interpersonal skill.
• Verifiable track record of consistently meeting sales quotas.
• Excellent in Microsoft products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
• Fluent in speaking and writing in Mandarin Chinese.
PAYLESS SHOE SOURCE
Plainfield, Indiana September 2008 to April 2012
Part-time staff position with one of the largest family footwear retailer in the Western Hemisphere.
• Prepared daily store closing paper works and accounting duties such as daily processing of cash receipts, prepared daily cash deposits, bank reconciliations, and took deposits to bank.
• Completed and transferred weekly payroll.
• Assisted store manager for audits.
• Maintained constant customer service, product knowledge to helped meet sales quotas.
• Number 1 sales rep in March, April, May and June of 2010.
• Make sure markups and mark downs are achieved with the company expectations.
NEW YORK & COMPANY
Indianapolis, Indiana August 2007 to September 2008
Part-time staff position with a nationwide retailer for women's apparel and accessories.
• Assisted store manager to meet sale quotas, ranging from thousands to tens of thousands of dollars.
• Set up new merchandises displays to attracted customers and increased sales.
• Opened store credit cards for customers, from at least two cards day to about fifteen in a month.
Medical Lab Assistant
INDIANA UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Indianapolis, Indiana May 2004 to April 2006
Part-time position with a nation’s leading school in medicine research.
• Involved in the application of proteomic techniques to detection and analysis of protein expression in a variety of research paradigms.
• Cleaned lab equipment and maintained a clean working environment for staffs.
REFERENCES - References are available by request.