Lisa Wood Steketee
Medical Sales Professional noted for cultivating new business, broadening penetration within accounts, developing key opinion leaders and speakers, and achieving closure upon completion of presentations. Relationship builder with wide range of physicians appropriate solutions-oriented sales approach emphasizing customer needs.
Eli Lilly and Company, Lexington, KY FEB 2003- 2006
Neuroscience Senior Sales Specialist
• Drive market share with neuroscience products Zyprexa, Symbyax, Cymbalta and Strattera by capitalizing on deep customer relationships and provide progressive message dialogues that create incremental action on each call in Central and Eastern KY.
• Maintained and increased market share despite obstacles such as prior authorization and heavy negative advertising.
• Voted Peer Award Winner in training class.
• Chosen by management to be Peer-to Peer Associate and Cymbalta Brand Champion for district.
• Voted Peer Award Winner two times consecutively at district meetings.
Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Lexington, KY JAN 2002-DEC 2002
Area Account Manager
• Marketed and sold women’s health products Premarin, Prempro and Premphase to physicians, pharmacists, and health care professionals in teaching institutions including the University of Kentucky and University of Louisville.
• Achieved top area sales ranking, #2 out of 10 in 2002.
• Discovered the key contacts in order to establish and maintain professional relationships.
• Developed and implemented special programs in territory to maximize sales opportunities.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining speakers and key opinion leaders.
• Presented products to residents, faculty, attendings, and pharmacists. Customized presentations for each prospective client.
Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, Lexington, KY APR 1995-DEC 2001
Territory Sales Representative
• Instrumental in sales efforts to successfully market women’s healthcare, psychiatry, arthritis, pain and insomnia products (ie,
• Effexor XR, Oruvail, Sonata, Triphasil, Alesse)
• Maintained and operated assigned sales territory in Central Kentucky with 150+ private practice physicians. Coordinated these efforts with fifteen counterparts.
• Monitored managed health care plans and formularies. Informed physicians of status of products.
• Planned and implemented targeted sales activities to meet and exceed goals established at the district, area and national levels.
• Area Sales Trainer for Ayerst Division. Included attending training sessions for new-hires at home office and at the area level.
• Continued education by completing Certified Representative courses and Wyeth selling skills courses.
Syntex Laboratories, Lexington, KY JAN 1994-DEC 1994
Professional Medical Representative
• Successfully sold pain, stroke prevention and arthritis products to physicians and other healthcare professionals in private practice in Central and Eastern Kentucky.
• Voted Best Overall Salesperson in training class.
GTE Mobile Communications/ Cellular One, Lexington KY MAR 1992-JAN 1994
Outside Sales Representative
• Responsible for selling cellular communication services and equipment in Central Kentucky while providing high standards of customer service. Generated leads by cold calling and holding strong referral business.
• Salesperson of the Month, November 1992. Employee of the Month, July 1993.
WKYT-TV Channel 27, Lexington, KY AUG 1989-MAR 1992
• Planned and executed marketing strategy for the station. Maintained familiarity with station ratings, market demographics, and research development. Employee of the Month, September 1991
University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY MAY 1990