To obtain a position in a medical facility that will allow me to utilize my acquired skills and knowledge to contribute to the goals of your office.
• Appointment Scheduling with EMR knowledge.
• Pre-registration and New patient registration.
• Insurance verification and Insurance billing.
• Co-pay collection and Prior authorization.
• Check in and Check out experience.
• Assisted in medical records and Referral processing.
Patient Service Coordinator 2006-2007
Emory Clinics, Fayetteville GA
• Scheduled appointments for Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, and Colonoscopies.
• Obtained information from EMR and called pharmacy for prescription refills.
Kids Visions Learning Center, Oklahoma City, OK
• Organized activities and implemented a daily curriculum.
• Helped children explore individual interests and develop talents.
• Responsibility included basic and teaching duties.
Patient Service Representative/Front Office/Surgery Clinic 1996-1998
University Hospital, Oklahoma City, OK
• Patient registration, Insurance verification, collected co-pays, Prior authorization.
• Obtained patient information, checked in and checked out patients.
Certificate of Mastery/Diploma 2005
Oklahoma State University, Early Childhood Ed Oklahoma City, OK
Everest Institute, Medical Assistant Jonesboro, GA