EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT/CUSTOMER SERVICE
Over 4 years of high level professional financial and administrative support.
Over Six years in the airline industry
Highly professional demeanor, dependable, and interpersonal skills.
Able to function independently at optimal levels in a fast-past professional setting, a self-motivator, great problem solver, team player, and fast learner
Proficient in Microsoft Office, and Data Entry, other professional software, typing 45+ wpm.
ExpressJet Airlines 2011-Present
Flight Operation-Crew Scheduler Atlanta, Ga
• Responsible for complying with Federal Aviation Regulation, company regulation, and union contracts for both pilots and flight attendants
• Provide resolutions to all issues concerning on time departure, sick calls, no shows, etc.
• Monitored calls and coordinated team to ensure flights are being operated in a timely manner
• Meet and exceed daily expectation with handling and resolving crew member issues
• Responsible for ensuring crew members hotel and non-working flight are booked in a timely manner
Account Representative Houston, TX
• Improve customer’s satisfaction and business simplification
• Coordinate and schedule meetings, conference calls, while improving team dynamics
• Handle general inquiries, including general information requests; communicate with high level contacts inside and outside the company, including management, employees, consultants and customers
• Send, receive, and distribute incoming/outgoing mail and other materials.
• Receive, screen, and direct telephone calls from employees and external customers.
• Follow up with callers on information requests.
• Coordinate all travel arrangements including air travel, ground transportation and hotel accommodations for executive staff.
• Ensure customers interest comes first within Sprint Standard Operation Platform (SOP), methods and procedures
ExpressJet Airline 2006-2011
Colgan Airline 2005-2006
Flight Attendant Houston, TX
• Serve guests in a professional and efficient manner; ensure maximum guest safety, comfort and endeavor to maintain a favorable Company image.
• Meet company standards for attendance, performance and appearance while in uniform or on Company property.
• Attend required meetings including recurrent training on all aircraft and complete appropriate tests to determine required knowledge of aircraft emergency procedures.
• Read and be accountable for all rules and regulation contained in the In-flight Manual and the In-flight CIL(S) (Cabin Information Letters)
• Maintaining working knowledge of computer applications applicable to the flight attendant position (i.e. online pay system, scheduling system, online reporting system etc)
Trainer and Lead Credit Manager Houston, TX
• Conducted orientation and training for new employees
• Research account issues and provided resolution to those issues by utilizing additional systems, exercising additional authority and contacting customers directly and indirectly
• Monitored calls and coordinated team to ensure budgets was maintained in accordance with company guidelines
• Handled and resolved incoming complaints
• Responsible for overseeing and leading daily operations of business included coaching collector
Citi Group 2000-2004
Lead Trainer-Collector/Help Desk Specialist Houston, TX
• Collect on accounts 120+ days past due and/or charge off accounts
• Collect in compliance to the FDCPA and FCA
• Help with complaint/follow-up calls
• Skip tracing, research account issues, handled and resolved customer complaints
• Handle general inquires, including general information requests; communicate with high-level contacts inside and outside, including management, employees, consultants and customer
• Serve as the focal point in coordinating activities for the executive staff
Lead Manager Houston, TX
• Collect in compliance to the FDCPA and FCA.
• Meet and exceed monthly goals and budget.
• Skip tracing, research account issues, handled and resolved customer complaints.
University of Phoenix Houston, TX
Bachelors of Science in Business Management Completed: 10/2011
University of Phoenix
Masters of Science in Business Management (Human Resources) Complete: 12/2013