Construction Project Manager
Madera, Ca, 93637
Construction Manager: Over thirty (30) years of experience Project Scheduling, Planning, Estimating, Design, Quality Control and Time Sensitive Environment. Twenty years as owner operator of private Landscape Company. Having a rapport with Cities and General Contractors we were on a short list for bid opportunities. This Resulted from quality work and timely completion of projects. Paying out Project Expenses, Payrolls and Filling out Project Documents. Performed the following Skills to complete Current Landscape Planting, Irrigation, Sod, Tractors, Masonry, Concrete and Wood Work.
Education and Current Registration
• B.S. Ornamental Horticulture California Polytechnic San Luis Obispo, Calif.
• California Contractors Board Landscape Contractor #650-***-****-2014.
Summary of skills: Plant Identification, Ornamental Horticulturist, Soil Fertilization Expert, Irrigation Expert, Reforestation, Masonry, Concrete, wood Work, Designing and Layout. Proficient Knowledge of Construction Standards in the field of Commercial and Residential Landscaping. Coordinate with other Sub Contractors to bring timely completion of projects to avoid daily fines from $1000 to $5000.
Reference: Landscape Owner and Construction Project Manager 1992-2012
Project Cost $2,000 to $250,000 and Yearly job completion $150,000 to $500,000.
• Responsible for managing and overseeing the overall quality of the landscape Projects of S&P Hanson Landscaping.
• Handle the tasks of supervising and monitoring the daily activities of landscape crews.
• Perform responsibilities of verifying the quality of work completed by landscape crews.
• Handle the tasks of irrigation, planting, layout, hardscapes, constructing, and equipment for landscape installation
• Ensure that the landscape crew operates the equipment in a safe manner.
• Handle the tasks of training and promoting safe working conditions at S&P Hanson Landscaping.
• Private five acre park with concrete pond 400 feet in circumference that is visible from Google Earth. Location Madera Calif. Year of 1995.
• Private Residence with 35,000 lawn area, 100 low voltage lights, 125 feet of masonry walls. Cost over $125,000 year of 2008.
• Re-do five Schools Playfields. Ranging from five acres to 12 acres. The 12 acre site was Demoed, Leveled, new Irrigation and Hydro-Seed in two months. Cost $300,000 the year 2000.
• Over $100,000 in Contract Work with Granite Construction Watsonville Calif.
Maintain a Automatic renewed Short Contract.
Reference: Shooters and Butts Mountain View Calif. 1976
1. Project and Title
Pier 39 San Francisco, Calif.
Planting Forman to Bring Project in on Time.
2. Project and Title
International Student Center Plaza Stanford Calif.
Ran all Sub Contractors, Layout and Completed on Time.
Can start work immediately.