JAMES G. LAMPKIN, JR.
*** **** **** ***** *********, TN 37211
B.A., Business Management-The University of Phoenix
FINANCIAL PRODUCTS SPECIALIST
Western Southern Life, Cincinnati, Ohio
• Delivered quality customer service to over nine-hundred policyholder accounts.
• Educated and recommended solutions to clients about financial products
• Conducted periodic analysis of client financial portfolio and recommended appropriate solutions. Increased account volume 6% of overall worth.
State Farm Insurance Co., Cincinnati, Ohio
• Marketed and sold insurance to new and existing clients through multiple contact mediums.
• Conducted promotional seminars on health insurance and increasing costs.
• Successfully developed relationships with prospective employers, directors and influential people to facilitate growing customer base.
Core Behavioral Health Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
• Successfully managed case load of fifty persons with mental illness.
• Used interpersonal skills to counsel and support clients into their communities.
• Utilized report writing skills to submit regular documentation and review/update yearly reports.
• Set monthly goals for meeting/supporting client. Coordinated client meetings with doctors and therapists.
PERSONAL SUPPORT STAFF
ResCare Ohio Inc., Cincinnati, Ohio
• Support MRDD individuals in daily activities in controlled environments.
• Administered medications and assist with activities of daily living.
• Record activities and behavior changes for correspondence with program coordinators.
• Demonstrated inter-personal skills throughout function of job.
CUSTOMER RELATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
Fiberweb, Inc., Old Hickory, Tennessee
• Responsible for relationship management and communication with customers while delivering professional service and issue resolution.
• Processed customer orders and coordinated shipping, payment and quality control measures.
• Other duties included corrective action plans for customer issues, communication of company policies/requirements to customers, facilitating customer/sales team functions and other duties as required.
WILL CALL/ CUSTOMER SERVICE
Sanmar Corporation, Cincinnati, Ohio
• Contributed to company/customer interface and communicated customer concerns/requests to management on a daily basis.
• Demonstrated computer software skills for order invoicing, tracking and shipping status.
• Distributed supplies, work materials and equipment to for department.
PRODUCT SPECIALIST - AUDIO
Best Buy Corp., Cincinnati, Ohio
• Demonstrated quality customer service while interfacing with customers.
• Met or exceeded departmental goals in sales and organization.
• Promoted to assistant department lead.
• Consistently improved departmental functions to better serve customers.
Value City, Toledo, Ohio
• Scan and Check incoming merchandise into store inventory.
• Worked closely with departmental leaders to assist with staging of merchandise.
• Assisted in a variety of store functions i.e., stocking, plan-o-gram set ups, fixture set up.
• Assisted in loss prevention investigation and surveillance.
References Available upon request