Address: **/* ****** ******, *******, Madras, Tamilnadu, India- 600112
Phone: 0091-44-26692927(home) Cell # 988-***-****
Email: email@example.com; Skype ID (choolairichard14)
Date of Birth: 14 February, 1959
Marital Status: Married
Languages: English, Spanish, Arabic, Hindi, and Tamil
Hotel Manager F&B /F&B Director/F&B Manager/F&B Quality Control /Senior Assistant Food Manager/ Assistant Food & Beverage Manager/Bar Manager/Assistant Bar Manager/Restaurant General Manager /Accommodation Manager
To scale new heights with better performance and guidance. Looking for an exhilarating career with an organization of immense repute, which demands the best of my professional ability in terms of excellent, analytical organizations and communicational skills, and helps me in broadening and enhancing my current skills and knowledge. This allows me to view all operations from various different view points, enabling personable problem resolving skills within a traditionally high turn over industry, as well as, keen problem resolutions applied to other areas of the operation.
For the past one year I was at Chennai worked in Asiana Hotel as a Food & beverage Manager/Controller in the pre opening team. Setup the whole Food & Beverage outlet. And also I was working as Sr. F&B Manager with Carnival Cruise Lines, Miami, United States of America. I have extensive knowledge and experience of handling Food & Beverage Operations, managing multiple outlets and working with a large number of international staff. I am a confident organized person with effective communications skills, demonstrated by the ability to converse with staff at all levels and build a strong rapport with the internal and the external customers. I am equally capable of performing well as part of a team or independently on my own initiative. I am a quick learner with a flexible attitude and work effectively to meet targets and deadlines.
A dedicated and results-Driven senior manager with a highly successful background in the achievement of profitable business growth through the creation and execution of successful sales of food and beverages. Experienced in working with leading brands in the competitive retail and five star hotels. With the primary focus on exceeding expectations for customer service delivery while ensuring optimum brand impact. Possesses excellent interpersonal, Communication and negotiation skills and the ability to develop and maintain mutually beneficial internal and external relationships. Enjoys being part of, As well as managing, Motivating and training, A successful and productive team. And thrives un highly pressurized and challenging.
Building consumer preference & drive volumes identifying & developing new streams for revenue growth and maintain relation ship with channel partners to achieve referral business.
An effective communicator with excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills strong analytical problem solving & organizational abilities. Possess a flexible & details oriented attitude.
Dedicated, Resourceful & decisive individual.
Highly developed interpersonal skills.
Self motivated & goal oriented.
Capable Manager and motivator of staff.
Function well in high stress atmosphere
Excellent work ethic
I have a relevant experience in the same position within a hotel set-up by,
Strategy planning profit in business with new set ups. Events and Promotion Budgeting Analyst & Controlling, Cash Management. Sales & Marketing Orientation.Planning & Organization.
Building & Developing High Performance team.Operating System & Internet Skills.
And also Food & Beverage Operation facilities .I have leadership and responsibility skills, I have possess excellent communication skills in English, I have other skills in language that is an advantage .I have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a neat physical appearance, and a good team player .I am strong, dynamic, energetic, I am available to work on a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Extensive experience in handling overall Food & Beverage Department. Restaurant, Bar, Kitchen, Storeroom. Initiative and an ability to motivate team members to set and achieve goals
• Strong team focus and a positive 'can do' attitude
• Experience of opening several New F&B outlets and developing policies and procedures.
My experience and qualifications include:
• Over Twenty Five Years experience in Hospitality Industry in UAE, OMAN, USA.INDIA.
• Extensive knowledge of Food and Beverage operations, both preparation and Service.
June 15th 2011 To July 1st 2012 At Asiana 5* Hotel
Ascendas IT Park,CSIR Road,Tharamani, Chennai-600113-Tamilnadu-India
Office PH: 44 66798888
Food & Beverage Manager / Controller
Duties and Responsible : Was in the Pre Opening Team Controlled Operations In Bar, Restaurant,Kitchen,Stores. Scheduling Manpower, Ordering food and bar supplies, Developing F&B Team, Controls profit loss Maintain Equipments Facility. Ensuring customer Satisfaction, Follow policies guidelines.
November 1990 to November 2010 at Carnival Cruise Lines,
3655. N .W. 87th Avenue
Miami. Florida. 33178-2428 - USA
Office Phone: 305-***-****
Asst F&B Manager
Asst Bar Manager
Asst Restaurant Manager
Senior Asstistant Food & Beverage Manager
Duties and Responsible:
• Plan for all New Builds – stocking of F&B items & supplies, set up of all F&B areas in a timely fashion, coordinate loading dates and movement of F&B staff on board, ensure all start up functions are planned and executed properly, and follow through in the months to follow.
• Maintain a monthly Management Schedule for key food, bar & storeroom management, communicate the same to the fleet, and take action to counter unplanned for movements as and when needed to ensure ships are adequately staffed in these positions.
• Managing Food & Beverage Inventory and Cost Controls and reported to the F&B Manager on weekly basis & implementing effective control measures to reduce and maintain running cost of unit. carried out accurately and in a timely manner, and monitor the same consistently
• Check the quality of food products by assessing taste, texture, consistency, appearance, color, presentation, position size. Store supplier like fresh vegetables and fruits, fresh dairy product and meat product.
• Monitor food, bar and supply costs & inventory levels regularly, and adjust/make recommendations where necessary to ensure the costs/inventories are in accordance with established budget levels.
• Planning, purchase of catering equipments for the catering equipments handling the catering overall budget, controlling the Bar Stock, Training the bar staff, Supervise all bar locations.
• Cash Accountability, Pay outs for 60 Bar Staff / Safe Drops
• Be a part of, and provide suggestions, feedback etc to any F&B related revenue,In Food,Restaurant & Bar cost or service initiatives in the food, bars and dining rooms
• Design and implementation of management systems, administration policies and operational procedures, Supervising and training Trainee Asst Managers, Assistant Restaurant Managers & Asst Bar Managers.
• Inauguration & Dry Docks - Assist and make recommendations for revised equipment layout, removal etc.
• Staff training in the areas of Food Preparation, Service standards and safety, Personal appearance, Customer service, suggested selling techniques
• Maintaining Standards of Quality, Service, In the Kitchen.
• And sanitation standards of United State Public Health to maintain all the time.
• Particular emphasis on Guest Satisfaction and promoting Public Relations
• Have a good knowledge of the HACCP (Hazard Aanalysis and Critical control Point )
Plan and principles.
• Ensures that waste control and garbage separation is followed up as per (ECP)
Environmental Compliance Procedures
• Initiate & communicate company approved training guidelines monthly to the ships, and follow up on the same during shipboard visits,
• In the process of management duties, individual meet customer expectations and hygiene and safety regulations.
• Emphasis on Staff co-ordination and other internal controls
• Staff Roistering and Evaluation
• Proven track record of developing procedures, service standards and operational policies, facility maintenance, security Procedures.
• Observe all aspects of the Food & Beverage operation during shipboard visits, take action, make recommendations where needed, report on the same to the VP, Food & Beverage.
• Follow up the (SMS) Safety Management System.
September 1987 – June 1988 Catering Manager
Al Naba Caterers
P O Box : 26614
Tel No :425362
Nizwa, Sultanate Of Oman
• Recruiting and training permanent and casual staff;
• Organizing, leading and motivating the catering team; Planning menus in consultation with chefs;
• Ensuring health and safety regulations are strictly observed; Budgeting and establishing financial targets and forecasts;
• Monitoring the quality of the product and service provided;
• Keeping financial and administrative records; Managing the payroll and monitoring spending levels;
• Maintaining stock levels and ordering new supplies as required; Interacting with customers if involved with 'front of house' work;
• Liaising with suppliers and clients; Negotiating contracts with customers (in contract catering).
Feb 1983 – March 1987 Camp Boss
Al Rubaya - Sodexho Catering Company,
P O Box: 7520
United Arab Emirates
• Verify and check compliances of camp on a day to day basis.
• Camp Administration,Planning & Implementation,Cost Control
• Local Purchase for soft furniture etc. as per company norms
• Rooms allotments as per company procedure,Accommodations for new arrivals
Checking rooms every day, Anybody absent or sick keep record
• Any sick person arrange medication/transportation If required.
• Supervision for Housekeeping Cleaning of toilets, corridors, surrounding etc.
Keep record for water tanker (If buying from outside) otherwise meter reading on weekly basis.
• Disposal of sewage water and maintain proper record if tanker hire-in.
Supervision of Staff/Workers Canteen, Co-ordination with Admin.Dept.
• For new arrivals/departures .Co-ordination with Admin. Dept. for distribution of company letters etc. Camp Maintenance
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & TRAINING:
1 Guest Service Training Program of Carnival, Miami, USA.
2 United States Public Health Certification
3 One Year Postgraduate Diploma in Computer literate; MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
4 Diploma Course in Hotel Management and Catering technology
5 Bachelor of Commerce –History, Political Science, Public Administration
6 Completed Advanced Hazardous Material Training.
7 Quality Food & Beverage Service Program from Johnson & Wales University.
8 Crisis / Crowd Management & Human Behavior, Carnival Cruise Lines.
9 STCW Course In Chennai – Elementary First Aid, Fire Prevention & Fire Fighting, Personal Survival Techniques, Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities.
10 Vessel Sanitation Program.
B-2 VISA - NO# 64608687 :EXPIRE – 03.17.2013
C1/D VISA TYPE -NO# 56914670 :EXPIRE – 23.12.2014
PASSPORT - NO# Z 2383306: ISSUE DATE : 05.03.2012 EXPIRE – 04.03.2022
I am applying for this job in order to gain the experience of a new and changed environment. Given an opportunity I am confident of convincing you to hire me.
• Andres Cavaliere –F&B Manager – Carnival Cruise Line-USA
• Sumesh Bijlani – F&B Manager – Carnival Cruise Line-USA
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
• N.Pradeep Krishna- General Manager – Quality Inn Sabari- Chennai – India
Email ID: email@example.com
Phone: +091 984**-*****