To obtain a full-time position with a progressive company in the mental health services.
• CPR and First Aide Certified.
• Safety-Care Behavioral Safety Specialist Training (15 contact hours)
• A Knowledgeable employee in cultural diversity.
Therapeutic Support Staff September 2004 to Current
Staffing plus – Haverford, PA
• Conduct one-on one client care.
• Efficiently provide client care during crisis situations.
• Assist with early intervention for children with development disabilities.
• Assist in implementing alternative actions for redirecting challenging behaviors.
Residential Advisor June 2009 to September 2010
Resource for Human Development – Philadelphia, PA
• Prepared 302 Forms.
• Maintained daily progress notes.
• Prepared meals according to each client’s dietary plan.
• Monitored community outings and escorted clients to appointments.
• Assisted clients with financial management and daily decision making.
• Trained in de-escalation techniques and client care to deliver a less restrictive environment.
Teacher Assistant September 2003 to June 2004
Learning Tree – Philadelphia, PA
• Assisted in lesson plan development.
• Conducted parent-teacher conferences
• Complied with Head-Start Performance Standards.
• Provided supervision for children 1-5 years of age.
• Coordinated day-to-day activities, and established routine procedures for children.
Education and Training
Chestnut Hill College January 2012 - Present
Philadelphia, PA, 19143
B.S. Early-Child Education