Erick R. Syktich
To obtain a position with the potential for leadership and continued education, while exploiting my abilities and experiences to achieve success and become an integral part of a team.
Tacoma Community College (2010- Present)
Eastlake High School - graduated 2001
Comeback sports (05/2011-persent)
• Referring high school football games.
Test Proctor (01/10- 05/2011)
• General administrative and security for sensitive paper work.
St. Joseph’s Hospital
Security Officer (01/08-01/10)
• Patrolling and Securing Buildings interested with keys and sensitive information
• 3.5 years as an Army Ranger in the U.S. Special Operations Command.
• Proven performer and leader under a highly stressful work environment; 4 combat deployments
• Honed ability to prioritize, delegate and motivate team members to meet organizational goals, often with short deadlines and minimal guidance.
• Trusted with secret government security clearance.
• Skillful advisor, trainer and mentor.
Special Operations Soldier (6/04 – 10/07)
United States Army, 2nd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment – Fort Lewis, WA
• Lead, trained, mentored and supervised multiple individuals at a team and squad level.
• Entrusted with maintaining and the accountability of invaluable government equipment.
• Fulfilled any task given as quickly and efficiently as possible in evolving environments.
• Expeditiously gained working knowledge of all equipment, weapons and tactics related to the job.
• Conducted 200+ combat operations via land, air and water.
Hockey Coach (2003-2004 season)
Sweetwater High School. – Chula Vista, CA
• Created innovative drills to enhance skaters’ abilities.
• Focused on individual talent while promoting team camaraderie.