New Rochelle, N.Y. 10801
My objective is to obtain a position where I can gain more experience in the working industry and to advance in my job skills in an office environment.
Computer literate: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Internet Explorer
Nov 2006-Present Intern Branch Manger, Branch Business Banker, Branch Operations Advisor Citizens Bank (in-store) New Rochelle, N.Y.
To maintain my branch in the retail ready guide lines Citizens Bank requires, reviewing sales goal with my bankers, keeping them sales driven and operational fit to complete world class customer service, as well setting business profile for our Branch Business Officer to follow up on appointments
• August 2006- Nov 2006, Cashier Supervisor (customer service) Assistant & Lucky Brand Jeans White Plain, N.Y.
As a sales rep I assistant when need with customer need help in fitting with the jean and if needed to get checked out purchases at the cash wrap, also process transfer when needed to be sent out to our warehouse, as well when shipment come into the store process that in to the computer, and assist with visual in the store setup
• April 2005- March 2006 Receptionist &; Sales, Bally Total Fitness New Rochelle N.Y.
As a receptionist, I logged gym members in, as well took membership payments, and took care of any members account issues, answered telephones, gave full tours around the club and sold memberships, also worked in our retail store when needed to work the juice bar or to sell our club gear
• Oct 2005- March 2006 Cashier/ Customer Service, Modells Sporting Goods New Rochelle, N.Y.
Checkout customers purchases, if needed I processed exchanges, return or if a had to place orders in another store be ship at this store, did the daily cash batch out for the day before with clerical filing if needed
• Jan 2005-Apr 2005 Front Desk Receptionist Sales, Planet Fitness White Plains & Bronx N.Y.
Be the front desk receptionist I had the duties to make sure members swipe in also made appointment for member to see the personal trainer or tanning , answer phones, gave tours to new coming member’s made sure juice bar was full at all times
• Oct 2004-Jan 2005 Cashier& Sales Rep, Pottery Barn White Plains, N.Y. Assisted customers with there purchases as well if the item wasn’t in out store made sure to call our other location to see if available, also when asked took care our internet returns and help with wedding registry printouts
• Apr 2004-Aug 2004, Cashier/Sales, Filenes’s Basement White Plains, N.Y.
Checked out customer’s purchases as well working in the woman’s sportswear department floor as well taking merchandise from stock room and placing it our show room floor, also returning merchandise from fitting room and customer service desk
New Rochelle high school
Graduation Date: June 2004
Completed grades 9-12
Council member of senior committee
Council member of senior prom committee
Member of S.A.D.D (STUDENT AGAINST DESTRUTIVE DECISION)
Vice President of Fashion club (2 years)
Council member of Westchester FYI (referral service for teen issues)
Available upon request