Christine Waite, DTR 480-***-****
**** *. ********* ***., ***. 2103, Mesa, AZ 85206 email@example.com
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition May 2012
Concentration in Dietetics
Arizona State University, Phoenix, Arizona
GPA 3.56, Dean’s List Fall 2010- 2012
Financed education and living expenses working 25-40 hrs/wk
Certifications and Certificates
Dietetic Technician, Registered, Commission on Dietetic Registration Reg.#10574
Bachelor of Science in Nutrition, Arizona State University Iss. May 2012BLS for Healthcare Providers, American Heart Association Exp. April 2014
Serve Safe, American National Standards Institute Exp. September 2016
Greater Valley Area Health Education Center, Apache Junction, AZ
February 2012-May 2012
• Create, organize, advertise and present educational plan related to
nutrition that would benefit a specific group of participants.
Meals on Wheels, Mesa, AZ
March 2011-April 2011
• Delivered and reviewed each meal to ensure that the proper diet was being delivered and safe food handling was being followed.
Matthew’s Crossing Food Bank, Chandler, AZ
March 2010-August 2010
• Stocked, prepared and provided bags of food while using appropriate documentation.
New Account Representative, First Bank, Gilbert, AZ
• Assist, educate, and advise customers on all of the products First Bank has to offer in order to meet their financial needs.
• Balance cash drawer, with fluctuations over $20,000, outgoing wires, and branch total cash daily with minimum discrepancies.
• Train and guide new employees on both areas of new accounts and teller.
• Prepare appropriate paperwork with correct documentation and disperse within strict timeline to compile with government regulations.
Teller Supervisor, Arizona Bank and Trust, Gilbert, AZ
December 2006-July 2008
• Supervised and trained 1-2 tellers in customer service, cash handling, and government regulations.
• Cash approval limit of $25,000 and oversaw over $150,000 in cash.
• Completed cash, supply, and maintenance orders to ensure the branch performed efficiently.
Professional Memberships and Conferences
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, Student Member June 2010-current
Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo, Student Attendee October 2011