Professional sales relationship builder, account manager, creative marketing strategist & customer service specialist. Successful achievements have occurred in diverse industries, exceeding goals & expectations thru knowledge, research
& resolutions with a contagious enthusiasm towards work, clients & team excellence with futuristic goals.
• Assertive, adaptable, proactive & results driven
• Confident communicator – articulate & well written
• Design & managed ad/marketing communications
• Dynamic independently or collaboratively
• Accurate in business transaction & records
• Concise, dependable, detailed & organize
Creative Advertising, Marketing, Account/Product/Team Management, Event Planning & New Technology
• Manage, design & produce award-winning ads, marketing, collaterals, sell-sheets, packaging, merchandising, POP, incentives, presentations & proposals for print, online, email, DM, outdoor, multimedia & interactive solutions.
• Plan, design, direct & attend innovative business conferences, trade shows, events & meetings that have generated new sales, increased brand recognition & created business opportunities in diverse markets with fortune 500 companies.
• Masterfully write/edit business correspondence, content, reports, briefs, summary reports, analysis, proposals, press releases & presentations, clearly defining info, strategy, brand & objectives that have exceeded desired outcomes.
• Imaging specialist in photography, illustrations, retouching, website, social media & A/V production
• Advanced Mac/PC Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator, Acrobat, Social Media; skilled in CRM, SAP, Salesforce, AS400, HTML, CSS, QuickBooks & more, easily master new software & technology.
Sales, Management & Business Development
• Engaging consultative sales, quickly bonding with executive decision makers & people at all levels, listening attentively to identify needs & provide solutions that have increased sales 8% – 200% in US & International markets.
• Proven ability to manage accounts, projects & teams, the key point person with internal/global clients, management, sales reps, mfg., creative print, online, media, vendors, compliance & logistics, beating deadlines & surpassing goals.
• Develop, produce & present innovative business strategies & marketing concepts specifically tailored to achieve results.
• Excel at developing strong business relationships, generating leads, cold calls, prospects & managing database/CRM.
• Precisely evaluate market/cost analysis, execute plans, budgets, schedules, tracking, R&D, fee negotiations, purchasing, AR/AP, proposals, contracts & invoices that have significantly increased sales & reduced budget over 20%.
ELITE STRATEGIES, Delray Beach, FL 2012 to present
• Sales of SEO, key words, websites, email blasts, databases to a diverse B2B clientele
• Generate new business, build relationships with key decision makers, closing med. & large accounts.
• Closed Allen West campaign for 770K email broadcast, $16k, continue to do creative for diverse companies, Globe Motor Car exclusive Mercedes-Benz 18 yrs. & many more.
MS V’S ORGANICS, South Florida Markets (E/W) 2010 to present
• Educate customers on the benefits of organic products to meet specific needs, achieving the highest weekly sales.
• Accurate in transactions, POS & CRM system providing excellent customer service in a fast paced environment.
• Acquire customers for the CSA buyer program, coordinating orders & CRM database, sales increased 30% in 1 yr.
• Design/setup merchandising display for diverse organic produce & health products; manage & train new employees.
SOUTHSHORE SIGN SERVICES, Ft. Lauderdale/Boynton Beach, FL 2010 to present
• Open new accounts & service existing, producing new signage & maintenance of existing structures for diverse industries, sales increased 12%. New account opened with Borinquen Medical Centers, multiple FL locations.
• Coordinate orders from design concept thru installation, communicating with clients & team thru project completion.
Lorraine Castellano 2
PIDILITE, US, Jupiter, FL/Hazleton, PA/Mumbai, India
Cyclo Industries, (4 mo. contract) Manufacturer/wholesaler of automotive & industrial products 2011
• Developed new/existing sales & marketing strategies for aftermarket products in global markets for Rally, Rain Dance, No. 7 & more, covering the absence of the Sales/Marketing Manager, new sales & brand increases resulted.
• Managed all areas of direct/online sales, accounts, vendors, brands, partners, website, technology & conferences.
Sargent Art, Manufacturer/wholesaler of Art, Education & Hobby products. 2007 to 2010
• Support the VP of Sales & Marketing in all aspects of sales, marketing & business development in global markets.
New accounts opened: Hobby Lobby, Office Depot, Michael’s, Fisher Price, Jupiter Christian, sales increased 18%.
• Produced marketing strategies, sales presentations, brand & product launches, market analysis, R&D, merchandising displays, events & conferences that increased sales & built brands in targeted markets, reduced budget saving $150k
VSTAR PRODUCTIONS, Boca Raton, FL 2006 to 2007
Marketing Design Mgr.
• Managed projects working closely with executive management, producers, assoc. producers, graphic/web design, production, publications, media, new business development, clients & vendors.
• Planned/designed/executed advertising, marketing & sales support materials for corporate branding, 2 TV series, Today’s Health, Parenting, Patron Tequila, High-Tec Toys, JP Pet Products & more.
• Sales increased by 15%, a merger occurred with Orion Entertainment, CA.
AIRPORT REVENUE NEWS/AAG, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 2004 to 2006
Account/Marketing Mgr. National airport executive business conference & trade publication
• Produced national business conference, with 2nd yr. attendance up 200%, ad sales up 30% & exhibitors up 40%.
• Developed new & managed existing clients using B2B sales, cold calls, direct mail & database/CRM.
Opened accounts: Yum Brands, Dole, St. Mary’s Hospital, Harold’s Popcorn, The Nut Hut & more.
• Planned, designed & directed ads, marketing strategies, presentations, business conference, working with Editor, creative staff, airport executives, management, government ops, engineers, retail concessions, printers, vendors & more.
AMERICAN BUSINESS CONCEPTS, Delray Beach, FL 2002 to 2004
Account Executive. Manufacturer of specialty items academic, real estate & automotive.
• Achieved “Top Sales” numerous times selling ads to local/national businesses thru cold calling, database & B2B sales.
• Managed accounts working with clients on advertising design concepts, payments, schedules & approvals.
PEARSON EDUCATION, Upper Saddle River, NJ (FT Contract on/off site) 1995 to 2002
Art Director/Marketing. Business publishing (higher education & trade books)
• Managed, designed & produced innovative creative designs thru production for print, online, conferences & marketing working with authors, editors, production, R&D, permissions, graphic/web designers, contractors, printers & vendors.
• Assisted production of 1st publishing website; sales increased thru award winning designs & marketing strategies.
NATIONAL COURT REPORTING, Fairfield, NJ 1998 to 2001
Vice President/Office Manager. Court reporting agency.
• Managed & developed new accounts with 20+ law firms, scheduled calendar, hired, contracted & trained staff, court reporters & videographers, processed testimony, prepared billing, accounting, payroll & delivery.
• Produced marketing strategies & trade shows that doubled BV each year from start up to sale of business.
• Sale of business closed in 2 meetings, I created business sales presentation, proposal & final sales contracts.
• Globe Mercedes-Benz, Fairfield, NJ, Art Director, developed marketing strategies to increase sales & build market share. Dealership ranked at #33 increased ranking to #6 in the territory. (Also Office Depot HQ; L3 Sourcing & more.)
• Casablanca Advertising, NYC, Art Director, created award-winning projects for diverse clients, AmEx, Maxell, Sony, Macys, Nabisco Brands, Warnock Auto Group, St. Vincent’s Hospital, Rahway Hospital, IATA, Dell Publishing, ToyBiz, Hasbro, Am. Fitness Centers, Columbia-TriStar Pictures, Vestron, Viacom, Madison Square Garden… 5 yr..
Lorraine Castellano 3
• ROP Digitek, Harrison, NJ, Account Executive, developed new accounts & increased existing with national ad agencies & publishers, opened accounts with AT&T & Conde-Nast. Production Mgr. promoted after 1 yr. Managed staff of 25 consistently achieving the highest production ratios & the best team morale while attending college.
• GreyWakefern “ShopRite Supermarkets,” Elizabeth, NJ, Advertising 2nd Shift Supervisor, designed & produced ads for multiple newspapers & periodicals throughout NJ, NY, CT, PA 24 paper daily deadlines. Top shift for production & morale.
AGA, NYC, Sales Training, AIGA, NYC, FL, Photoshop, In-Design, Flash, Dale Carnegie, NY, Sales Training, Parsons, The New School, NYC, Marketing Communications, Creative Writing; Pratt Institute, NY, Computerized Design; FIT,NYC, Advertising copy, Life Drawing; NSF&IA, NJ, Ad & Marketing Concepts; Bloomfield HS, NJ, additional courses approx. 200 hrs.
• “Young Printing Executive” AGA – Sales Training & New Business Development
• “Best Seller” Amazon.com – “Prentice Hall Federal Taxation & Corporations.”
• 2) “Creativity” Dell Publishing – “The Last Lion”, Winston Churchill, “Intrepid Linguists Library