Haledon, NJ, **508
Home Phone: 973-***-****
Cell Phone: 973-***-****
Email Address: email@example.com
To achieve maximum profit and efficiency for the company that employs me, and to help foster and maintain a healthy and functional work environment.
During my years of working in multiple successful business and maintaining a consistent 3.9 GPA at minimum,I have learned a great deal about management and administrating to the many tasks that a business requires Utilizing my social skills and networking expertise and employing them in facilitating and coordinating multiple tasks while maintaining a highly profitable business with minimal employee turnover and a very high customer satisfaction rate utilizing my management and networking skills to continuously improve and broaden our business efforts to maximize profits .
Bronx, NY January 2006-febuary 2012
• Responsible for all store operations and procedures from the opening to closing of the store.
• Conducted sales to customers.
• Ordered merchandise needed for showroom sales and customer deliveries.
• Paid the employees their weekly salaries.
• Handled customer complaints by tracking all phone calls and following up with the customer.
• Took care of any necessary repairs after closing hours.
• Routinely checked on inventory levels.
• Delivered merchandise.
Paterson, NJ January2004-January 2006
• Conducted company sales.
• Payroll administration.
• Responsible for human resources from Hiring to firing employees.
• Checked and maintained inventory levels.
• Delivered merchandise.
• Opened and closed the store daily.
• Handled customer issues from questions to complaints.
Irvington, NJ January 2003-january2004
• Managed sales and deliveries in the store.
• Operated in both sales and delivery departments with the responsibility of conducting successful transactions with limited to no problems whether with the sale or the delivery of the merchandise.
• Graduated from Berkeley College in April 2009 with a bachelor’s degree of science with a focus in business administration with an overall GPA of 3.84.
• Multiple president and dean’s list honors, and a former member with the student government association.
• Related courses completed include accounting, management, organizational behavior, macro and micro economics, international business, group dynamics, and multiple computer courses.
• Networking, communication.
• Bilingual fluently both in Arabic and English.
• Good accounting and math skills.
• Great people skills.