Elena Calhoun **** Campus Bluffs Ct.
Colorado Springs, CO 80918
Objective To obtain a position as an Economist or an Accountant.
Experience Jul. 1999 – Jan. 2006 Chief of the Economic Department: Stavropol Regional Company of Natural Gas Sales
• Analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports, develop the annual operating budget.
• Organizing the work of the department (10 people).
May. 1992 – Jun. 1999 Chief Accountant: “RosEnergoStroi” Construction Company
• Analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports by compiling information, preparing profit and loss statements, and utilizing appropriate accounting control procedures.
• Develop the annual operating budget and consult with departmental management on the fiscal aspects of program planning, salary recommendations, and other administrative actions.
• Organizing the work of the department (5 people).
Education Sept. 1994 – Jul. 1999 Stavropol Financial and Economic Institute: Education is equivalent to U.S. Bachelor of Science in Economics, Master of Science in Economics, and was evaluated by Foreign Consultants, INC. on 24 Oct. 2007, registration № 214078.
Data • Language skills: English, Russian (native).
• Had been awarded with a state medal for high achievements in work in 2005.
References References available upon request.