SYDNEY L. MOSLEY _____________________________________________
Richmond, VA 23233
804-***-**** – firstname.lastname@example.org
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Expertise in coordinating company events, hotel and hospitality, marketing, public relations, contract negotiation, organizing multiple projects.
• Excellent liaison, managing work distribution with event staff, support departments, and outside vendors, maintaining the highest level of customer service.
• Highly capable of meeting tight deadlines with detail attention.
• 20 years financial management experience, including discretionary expenditures.
• High level of communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly creative and imaginative capabilities in event promotion. Ability to prioritize decisions and perform in situations with multiple agendas.
• Superior written and oral communications skills. Flexible and adaptive. Possesses patience and composure, exhibiting high level of credibility and integrity.
• Managed Quality Program, trained and accompanied audit teams.
• Created and administered wellness program as Certified Fitness Trainer and Company CPR/First Aid Trainer. Acted as liaison between Human Resources and fitness staff.
FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, Richmond, VA 2012-present
Meeting and Events Sr. Planner
• Lead all Federal Reserve Bank Clients to successfully executed conferences, seminars meetings, and events held locally.
• Assist with the execution of regional forums.
• Provides training and guidance to other staff members and volunteers helping with events.
• Coordinating and executing a complete event service plan according to industry best practices to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
• Work with staff to ensure protocol is followed for executive meetings.
• Utilize CVENT software to automate manual practices.
• Assist to incorporate best practices into process documentation, identifying operational improvements.
• Formalizing mechanisms for proactively sharing knowledge with stakeholders.
• Support Outreach-related duties as requested or assigned.
• Review and reconcile invoices and verify service payments for all events.
• Prepare reports for host departments as well as internal management.
• Contributing to the mission and strategic priorities of Outreach.
CHEMTREAT, Glen Allen, VA 2005-2011
• Managed all company events, including corporate events, tradeshows, seminars,
golf outings, and management meetings.
• Planned national “Customer Appreciation” seminars and outings in collaboration with a 650
• member sales team.
• Responsible for all facets of event coordination to including site selection, contract negotiation, soliciting and evaluating bids, inspecting services, and associated logistics.
• Determined agenda, select topics, and secure appropriate speakers to ensure company’s
objectives and those of desired audience are fulfilled.
• Created tradeshow displays which uniquely showcase the company’s position in the industry.
• Followed up with surveys or prime prospects, tracking sales initiatives.
• Managed all internal employee event functions such as golf outings, holiday party, company picnic, and charity related events.
• Worked and supported senior leaders in corporate environment.
• Monitored budgets, handled escalated issues, and developed post-event reports.
• Continually increased visibility in water treatment industry through marketing efforts.
Quality Assurance Coordinator 2003-2011
• Established Executive Level Quality Improvement Program.
• Implemented Quality Assurance plans and schedules.
• Defined and tracked Quality Assurance Metrics on a consistent basis.
• Liaison between company certification program and supervised internal Audit team.
• Trained auditors (10), accompanied them, and coordinated audits at facilities 9001, described as the strongest aspect of our overall excellent Quality Systems.
• Facilitated improvements in operation and system practices based on audit findings.
• Documented audit results, prepared audit reports for internal and external review
• Held quarterly audit meetings to advise management on audit progress.
Certified Lead Auditor ISO 9001, accredited by RAB course Accreditation Program. Certified Internal Auditor, ISO 14001, BSI. Training in Six Sigma Green Belt and Lean Manufacturing tools, BMG University.
Trained in DOT Hazardous Material Management
Certified Fitness Professional, AFFA.
Certified CPR/First Aid Trainer
University of Richmond
Bachelor of Liberal Arts, Focus Leadership Studies
Norfolk State University, Norfolk, VA