Milwaukee Wisconsin 53221
-Exceptional interpersonal skills.
-Efficiently motivates tem workers.
-Ability to work with a diverse work group
-Diverse adaptability to work in other departments.
-Willingness to learn new things.
- CDL ABC- SP License –A416-8005-6006-05 Exp Date 1-6-2012
- Endorsements: Air brakes and Hazmat
present Walgreens Optioncare Wauwatosa WI
- Deliver Medical Supplies and equipment to customers.
- Fill liquid oxygen tanks.
- Deliver oxygen tanks to customers.
- Set up home equipment and instructed customers how to use the equipment.
- Pre-trip truck inspections.
- Kept detailed pre-trip and post trip itinerary.
8/88 to 8/08 Assurant Health (formerly known as Fortis Health) Milwaukee WI
- Fulfill office order request for internal customers.
- Fulfill for rush orders for external customers
-Restock inventory for Policy Assembly Department.
- Maintain and replenish inventory in the warehouse.
- Operate inserting machine in the Inserting Department as needed.
- Ship supplies with utilizing K-Ship to customers and agents.
- Prepare outgoing mail for department
Document Scanner Operator
- Scan images of documents/mail into computer system.
- Verified imaged documents/mail for accuracy.
- Assembled documents/mail for distribution to corresponding departments.
Underwriting Services Representative
- Registry work on personal computer.
- Prepare applications and assemble policies for mailing.
- Apply received premium payments to accounts.
Time Insurance Company Milwaukee WI
Provider Maintenance Unit And Imaging Specialist
- Research provider information within the company computer system.
- Update any provider information within the company computer system based on new information received via telephone or written correspondence.
- Money handling, research where incoming money should be applied.
- Billing updates, enter data in company computer system whereby insurance premium payments are drafted.
- Correspondent, respond to written and oral requests related to changes to policy. - Policy updates, research, review and process changes on insurance policies.
- Unit Leader
Distribution Service Assistant
- Drove company truck delivering supplies between all company buildings.
- Distributed company mail within all company buildings.
- Operated forklift.
- Maintained and replenished inventory.
- Pulled and completed supply requisitions.
- Worked in receiving on loading dock (required to lift 100 lbs.)
1976-1979 Served in the Military
Education MATC Milwaukee WI
Legal Assistant Educator course 9/85 to 6/86
Microsoft Excell Course through Fortis Health 9/05
Medical Terminology through Fortis Health 7/04
Diesel Truck Driver Training School Sun Prairie WI
Commercial Driver License Program
References supplied upon request.