Pamela Lebow Klee
Alpharetta, GA 30005
770-***-**** or firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: My goal is to work in a medical practice or hospital. I am looking to challenge myself using my education and work experience.
EDUCATION: Emory University, Atlanta, GA
Rollins School of Public Health, 3.73 GPA
Master of Public Health, June 1996
Brandeis University, Waltham, MA
Bachelor of Arts, May 1992
Dual Major: History and American Studies
Camp Coleman Health Center Cleveland, GA
Health Administrator, Summers - 2008-2011
• Helped manage the staff and flow of the Camp Health Center.
• Ensured proper policy and protocol was followed for all campers and staff who visited the health center.
• Handled any health insurance issues for the campers and staff.
• Cared for in-patient and campers as needed.
• Acted as the guardian when taking campers to outside physician appointments.
Gesher L’Torah Preschool Alpharetta, GA
Teacher, August of 2006-May 2012
• Preschool classroom teacher and a specialist teacher for gym class and Jewish learning.
• Responsible for the day to day class operations, lesson plans and parent communication.
Northside Cardiology, P.C. Atlanta, GA
Office Manager, 1997-1999
• Managed both clinical and administrative personnel for the practice.
• Assisted all staff as needed: billing, scheduling, transcription, and clinic hours.
• Personnel and Human Resources Manager: handled payroll, vacation requests, benefit administration, and assembled and implemented human resources manual.
• Assisted on all managed care issues such as Kaiser which included monthly reporting.
• Handled accounts payable and deposits.
• Managed all medical and office supplies.
• Acted as the liaison for the practice with consultants, accountants, and transcription service.
Scottish Rite Pediatric Partners Atlanta, GA
Office Manager/Project Coordinator, 1996-1997
• Managed and organized the internal operations of SRPP, assisting the Operations Director.
• Consulted as a Practice Manager for pediatric offices in the network as needed.
• Coordinated project summary reports and provided administrative support when needed.
Executive Assistant to the Executive/Medical Director, 1996
• Organized the first SRPP Corporate Board elections and assured compliance with the Corporate By-Laws.
• Assisted the SRPP Managers with the credentialing process for Physician practices.
• Performed administrative duties and acted as the liaison for various committees, hospital staff and physicians.
• Promoted after seven months with SRPP.
Emory University, Department of Pediatrics, Division of Neonatology Atlanta, GA
Crawford Long Hospital
Billing Coordinator/Administrative Assistant, 1992-1996
• Coordinated charges/billing for each patient: verified financial class, performed ICD-9 and CPT coding, validated coverage and precertified patient stay in hospital. Created a tracking system to monitor billing/revenue for the Department.
• Tracked statistical information for the Department such as average daily census, patient days, admissions, neonatal deaths and material/baby transport.
• Assisted Dr. Ann Critz (Chief of Pediatrics and Neonatology at Crawford Long Hospital), other Attendings and Neonatal Nurse Practitioners with scheduling, planning, correspondence, educational information and other administrative duties.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Power Point.
PERSONAL: For the past twelve years, I have been managing and caring for my three children while working at the preschool and overnight camp. I enjoy playing ALTA & T2 tennis, running, and volunteering at my synagogue and children’s schools.