Natalie Enders, MBA
***** ******** **** # *-* · Glenview, IL 60025
847-***-**** · *************@*****.***
Professional Motto: CREATING ENGAGING BRANDS
Objective: I am looking for positions that would be in the following areas: Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Director of Business Development, Program Management, Project Manager, Director of Marketing, CRM Manager
Summary of Qualifications
Multilingual Marketing & Business Development professional with a proven track record making notable contributions and delivering bottom line results. Ten years of experience creating brand awareness, establishing strategic marketing plans, and successfully launching new products and services. Implemented innovative marketing strategies and tactics that positioned companies to capture competitive edge and improve sales. Solutions-focused individual with vision, experience, business acumen, and proven ability to drive business growth through aggressive marketing initiatives that deliver revenue growth, maximize resources, market share and market penetration.
* Brand Development
* Strategic Marketing & Advertising
* Strategic Planning & Implementation
* Innovation & Change Management
* Strategic Consulting
* CRM & Customer Loyalty Programs And Campaigns
* Lead Generation
* Global And Domestic Marketing & Business Development
* Large-scale Project Management
* Marketing Collateral Design And Development
* Internet Marketing Strategy/Campaigns And Web Production
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/FREELANCE STRATEGIC MARKETING CONSULTANT
Alesna Marketing Communications, Inc., and freelance strategic marketing consulting - [A full-service marketing communications agency]. Niles, IL. 09/2006 – Present
· Client-facing position responsible for leading consulting projects in the areas of marketing transformation and strategy. Responsible for the full consulting project lifecycle - proposal development, sales support, project management, fulfillment of deliverables and presentations to clients’ management. Duties include: project management, strategic consulting, providing strategic insight for new business opportunities, advertisement and promotional programs planning and placement, Internet marketing strategy and campaigns, brand development consulting, product positioning, ROI measurement, and business development.
· Brought new clients through prospecting and sales presentations to high-level executives. Signed 37 new contracts within 6 months through effective prospecting and follow-up. Worked to elevate brand visibility, building future business by winning and growing trusted relationships. Effectively communicated with senior-level executives, understanding and adapting to clients’ business needs. Helped clients understand the loyalty and engagement scope of their customer base and what motivates their customers.
· Increased clients’ revenue and repeat business, streamlined systems and procedures to improve operational & marketing efficiency by providing effective solutions and strategic recommendations. Analyzed historic sales data, market trends, current promotional strategies and target demographics and customer segments, conducted service assessments on potential new service and product offerings to direct the strategic marketing and brand development activities. Advised clients on their current and future marketing efforts, provided effective, strategic, analytical, and operational advice, implemented integrated business, brand, marketing, and advertising strategies.
· Achieved revenue and profit goals in assigned territories by developing new business and managing and growing current accounts. Negotiated contract extensions with current clients to protect against cancellation.
· Developed and managed efficient, highly productive teams to create responsive department to exceed corporate goals. Handled all daily operational and managerial responsibilities including: client relations, project management, estimate/budget management, printing coordination, content development, and strategy.
Mercola.com, LLC. - [One of the most visited online educational publishing healthcare companies specializing in educating their online customers on health related issues promoting alternative medicine and holistic approach]. Schaumburg, IL. From the beginning of 2007 to 09/01/07 (project-based position) Reason for living: economic downsizing.
· Responsible for the development, building and implementation of online marketing promotions, online communities, online advertising, development and implementation of various email marketing programs, measuring and tracking the effectiveness of dynamic banner ads, and online newsletters.
· Provided creative direction for consumer facing web initiatives managing all aspects of web production lifecycle, as well as content management systems. Responsible for custom segmentation, e-marketing campaigns sending educational and transactional messages to keep the online customers engaged.
· Increased e-commerce store sales and traffic to the web site by over 37%, which is equal to 3,000-4,0000 unique visitors on a daily basis. In a short time, I increased sales and produced strong pipeline of prospective clients through initiation and implementation of creative online marketing projects. Improved efficiency identifying and championing new areas of e-commerce and e-marketing opportunities. Established and managed project timelines by coordinating internal and external resources. Results: improved sales and higher customer satisfaction levels.
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Dental Power/White & Healthy - [oral care products company] Tampa, FL, 01/2006 – 08/2006 (reason for leaving: my husband’s promotion and relocation to Chicago)
· Orchestrated start-up of the new oral care products division overseeing all strategic planning and marketing functions. Assisted with product and service development processes, and new product launch on the Home Shopping Network. Guided creation of the new brand and product portfolio including packaging and design. Results: successful and profitable product launch on the HSN.
· Implemented a new e-marketing approach with new interactive websites. Planned strategy and developed all marketing messages. Developed web pages and wrote copy.
· In a short time, increased sales by 37% and produced strong pipeline of prospective clients through initiation and implementation of creative marketing projects. Results delivered improved sales and higher customer satisfaction levels.
· Created and implemented new corporate identity for the White & Healthy division of Argus Team. Developed custom branding, positioning, advertising and sales and marketing materials. Supported and integrated strategic efforts among sales and marketing teams, coordinating strategic marketing tactics and implementation.
· Built brand awareness and knowledge of new products and services among new and existing clients through contributions to strategic promotional and advertising campaigns. Improved sales force productivity and revenue generation by developing and introducing innovative sales, marketing, and advertising techniques and services.
· In a short time increased sales and produced strong pipeline of prospective clients through initiation and implementation of creative marketing projects, won the “Employee of the Month” award for the efforts.
Knight Dental Group, LLC - [one of the leading full-service dental labs in the U.S.] Tampa, FL, 04/2003 – 08/2005
(reason for living: opportunity for advancement)
· Established highly visible and respected company reputation within the industry along with notable improvement in brand and product awareness. Managed the entire marketing functions for a niche healthcare company. Responsibilities included: product marketing, brand identity development, brand repositioning, increasing brand awareness, creating strategy & tactical programs for new product launches, managing advertising & marketing campaigns, collaborating with sales team, development of marketing materials and copywriting, development of marketing budgets, organizing direct mailing campaigns.
· Assisted in the start-up of the new division of Knight Dental Group by creating and implementing new corporate identity and integrated marketing plan for the department of Comprehensive Aesthetics that launched and promoted new division and services. Won the “Employee of the Month” award for the strategic efforts.
· Built brand awareness and knowledge of new products and services among new and existing clients through contributions to strategic promotional and advertising campaigns. Guided the creation of the new product portfolio, provided assistance in the product launch. Results delivered gaining a competitive advantage and forefront leader into a new and growing technology.
· Increased customer awareness and product sales in several product categories by 23%. Established CRM programs and cross-selling opportunities. Redirected marketing focus from vendors to consumers, developing new demand.
· Recommended pricing, promotions, and programs to meet sell-through and ROI goals. Collaborated with CEO & Sales Manager to co-create pricing models, product mix, marketing promotions, segments and trade show themes. Evaluated and analyzed program results and presented recommendations for changes in brand strategy. Results delivered sales beating ROI quotas. Coordinated trade shows and educational seminars. Provided comprehensive research analysis determining market and sales potential, competitive information, customer data, demographic and market segment profiles, and technological trends.
SENIOUR GRAPHIC DESIGNER/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Go Marketing Inc. Travelhost of Tampa Bay, [Travelhost is the nation's leading Travel Magazine]
Tampa, FL 09/2002 – 03/2003
· Developed commercial ads for a highly circulated regional edition of the travel magazine including content development and design. Worked with customers and collaborated with internal sales, editorial, advertising, and sales departments to produce creative advertising solutions customized to achieve clients’ goals. Clients included Fortune 500 companies, hotels, restaurant chains, banks, convention centers and municipalities.
· Interfaced directly with high-profile customers. Presented commercial advertising concepts and layouts to existing and potential clients. Created visuals for sales presentations and designed promotional materials. Results: increased repeat business and extended contracts.
Morris Home Furnishings, Burdines [furniture retail stores] Dayton, OH 1998-2000 (reason for living: relocation to Florida)
· Sold home furnishings and provided customer service in a high-volume retail location. Utilized consultative sales techniques to uncover and meet customer needs. Regularly exceeded monthly sales goals by 37%.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER/MARKETING SPECIALIST
FARMAOL, [manufacturing and production of organic products] Russia. 12/1995 – 11/1998
· Assisted with the nationwide and global expansion. Duties involved: new business development, generating sales, account management, strategic planning, trade show management, product presentations, plus supervised staff of 15. Increased sales by 23% by developing and introducing innovative sales, marketing, and advertising techniques and services. Results: Enabled nationwide and global expansion and increased revenue.
Master of Management Degree, Marketing Management, specialized post-graduate degree program for the MBA graduates. The University of Dallas Graduate School of Business Online, Irving, TX (November 2008, currently taking the last capstone class)
M.B.A., International Management, University of Phoenix; Tampa, FL (June, 2005)
B.S., Education with emphasis in Foreign Languages and Psychology; Russia (1997)
A.S., Internet Services Technology/Multimedia Technology Hillsborough Community College; Tampa FL (2002)
Executive Certificates in Strategic Marketing & Brand Development; Thunderbird University, Phoenix, AZ (2006)
Honors & Awards
“Employee of the Month” Award for the outstanding contribution in the continuous improvement process,
Knight Dental Group, March 2005
“Employee of the Month” Award, Dental Power/White & Healthy, June 2006
The New Age Spa Institute: teaching a continuing education course on how to market a Med Spa practice.
My Personal Web Site - http://alesnamarketing.com/thinkglobalbiz/index.html