WACHOVIA WHOLESALE MORTGAGE SALES MANAGER (WORLD SAVINGS MERGED WITH WACHOVIA IN OCTOBER 2006)
MARCH 1999 – PRESENT (SALES MANAGER SINCE OCTOBER 2002)
Managed Naples and Ft. Myers territory for the origination of wholesale mortgages. Oversee development of new loan reps and assisted with their account management for over 100 broker accounts and aggressively pursued new business.
• Sourced, interviewed and hired sales reps for territory. Developed and facilitated new hire training course both locally and regionally.
• Developed and implemented marketing campaigns within the territory.
• Developed power point presentations to be used in the field by sales reps and for broker training classes held monthly in each loan center
• Managed 4 top producers; weekly field presence with each rep, written review with accomplishments and/or recommendations of sales call.
• Recognized for continually launching new incentive programs for sales reps and implemented weekly product knowledge competitions.
• 2005 achieved recognition as top Sales Manager in Southwest Florida for attaining 210% of plan. This achievement allowed me to become part of the Presidents Club circle.
• Maintaining accurate reports for all sales reps, weekly reporting to Divisional manager, monitoring of sales reps goals, pipelines, pull through and account management
• Flexible and versatile, ability to always see the positive in every situation, strong communication skills, confident and strong work ethic.
JUNE 2001 – OCTOBER 2002 WHOLESALE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
• Managed an account base of 20 brokers throughout Naples, Ft. Myers, Bonita and Marco Island
• Doubled production within 1 year in territory
• Instrumental in obtaining a $10,000 donation from World Savings to the Shelter for Abused Women
• Facilitated series of broker presentations via power point presentations
MARCH 1999 – JUNE 2001 RETAIL ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
FEBRARY 1989 – MARCH 1999 CICCARELLI ADVISORY SERVICES
NAPLES FEDERAL SAVINGS AND LOAN IN THE 80’S FOR 8 YEARS, POSITIONS HELD: TELLER, BRANCH MANAGER, IRA SPECIALIST AND SYSTEM ANALYST
PRIOR EMPLOYMENT HISTORY WAS IN WOMENS RETAIL MANAGEMENT
Proficient in MS Office (Word, Publisher, Power point, Excel, Outlook)
Blackberry, multi line phone system
Design and development of marketing campaigns
Event planning for groups of 75 to 100
Leadership Development completed in 2005
Little Red Book of Selling, Yes Attitude (Jeffrey Gitomer)
Zig Ziglar – Power of Positive Thinking
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST