Experience PFIZER PHARMECUTICALS, Traverse City, Michigan
Professional Healthcare Representative II, September 1996 – present
· Focus of responsibility in Cardiovascular Disease calling on all area Cardiologists, Nephrologists, Endocrinologists in addition to Primary Care physicians.
· Developed area Cardiologists for speaking and product advocacy.
· Worked with Cardiovascular research team within Pfizer to bring new clinical trials to area cardiovascular research groups.
· Maintained key relationships with area Hospitals.
· Responsible for Educating physicians and healthcare professionals on assigned medications.
· Presented new journals and marketing material to doctors to understand new applications for assigned medications.
· Organized educational opportunities for physicians and providers either as a stand-alone venue or in conjunction with CME coordinators in area hospitals.
· Analyzed reports to maintain current strategies that would assist in obtaining quotas.
· Accountable for team selling approach and communicated regularly with teammates to maintain focus, share best practices, and discuss customer interest.
· Responsible for over $8 million dollars of sales yearly.
· Awards: Circle of Excellence, District of the year, LAT of the year, and numerous convention trips.
NIELSEN MEDIA RESEARCH, Kalamazoo, Michigan
Membership Representative, July 1995
· Recruited scientifically selected households to participate in Nielsen’s national sample.
· Managed Midwest Territory.
· Responsible for maintaining research accuracy.
· Trained and instructed households on research methodology and use of equipment.
EMERGENCY CONSULTANTS, Traverse City, Michigan
Staffing Coordinator, June, 1994
· Actively recruited qualified emergency medicine physicians for fourteen hospitals in Michigan.
· Responsible for locating physicians, generating leads, maintaining extensive follow-up, referencing, interviewing, and credentialing.
· Developed a strong relationship with hospital administration and facility.
· Administered a variety of problem solving tactics to a non-stable hospital environment.
· Established and maintained rapport with potential and current physician clients.
W. B. DONER & COMPANY, Southfield, Michigan
Assistant Media Planner, January 1994
· Assisted in the development of the media plan for Detroit Medical Center and BFGoodrich tires.
· Designed media schedules that utilized maximum reach and frequency.
· Negotiated and purchased print advertising space.
· Prepared and monitored clients advertising budgets.
LAWTON KING FRICKE, Kalamazoo, Michigan
Intern, Fall 1993
· Learned the advertising agencies role in client services through Media Planning and Account Executives departments.
· Negotiated advertising space on television, radio, and with newspapers.
· Conducted marketing research to find a way to successfully launch a client’s new product introduction.
Education WESTERN MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, Kalamazoo, Michigan
Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and Advertising
Western Michigan University’s Advertising Club
President, Fall 1993
· Represented WMU’s advertising program.
· Exposed members to various aspects of advertising.
· Coordinated speakers and tours.
· Conducted weekly meetings.