North Massapequa, New York 11758
A meticulous, goal-orientated, responsible employee. Able to make sound ethical decisions and adapt to any job and/or work situation. Always recognized as an individual truly dedicated to accomplishing goals.
Pharbest Pharmaceuticals Inc., Farmingdale, NY 2008/2012
• Maintained receiving, warehousing and distribution operations.
• Loaded and unloaded trucks.
• Oversee all operations of the Shipping and Receiving Department.
• Responsible for scheduling day to day pick ups and negotiated freight prices with trucking companies.
• Supervised a team of twelve warehouse workers and the order fulfillment line .
• Controlled inventory levels by conducting physical counts .
• Accurately distributed raw materials and packaging supplies to production and packaging departments.
• Safeguarded warehouse operations and contents by monitoring security and safety procedures and protocol.
• Authorized to open and close the warehouse and offices before and after business hours.
• Maintained physical condition of warehouse and inspected warehouse equipment.
• Implemented new design layouts when needed.
• Operated a forklift /pallet jack.
Kinray Inc, Whitestone, NY 1995/ 2008
Supervisor, Warehouse 2000- 2008
• Supervise approximately 30 employees in Receiving Department in areas of training and evaluating performance of warehouse personnel
• Oversee all operations of the Receiving Department as well as issuing, storage, shipping, and local pick up of pharmaceutical products
• Research various discrepancies in orders and implement changes to solve problems encompassing missing items, incorrect orders/counts, incorrect pricing, shortages and overages
• Communicate with suppliers to obtain return authorizations or credit memos to resolve receiving issues due to mis-shipment, shortage or damaged products
Special Orders Lead 1995-2000
• Oversaw all special orders for high end customers including Quality King and Morris and Dickson
• Ensure all orders are picked up and shipped out in a timely manner through UPS
• Responsible for picking and packing orders for customer shipment
• Verify the accuracy of product for shipment and meeting customer requirements for shipment
Receiving Clerk 1995-1998
• Visually inspect all packages for obvious damage, scan all inventory, sort and stock all incoming products
• Ensure complete inventory accuracy and compliance and monitor adjustments made to inventory
Nassau Community College: Marketing
Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel