David M Hunt
Tulsa, Oklahoma *4106
** ***** ** ********** ** a leadership/supervisory role in the sanitation and manufacturing field. Great communicator with demonstrated leadership skills, problem solving and process improvement ability. Recognized for employee motivation and strong work ethics.
1989 to 2008
· Manage and supervised the day to day operation of the sanitation department.
· Improved budget spending by eliminating over spending and challenging cost of products and services...
· Built relationships between departments to communicate sanitary improvements.
· Developed and maintained reporting systems for measuring downtime associated with sanitation.
· Communicated facility improvements to management for capital budget.
· Instructed training classes to management and team members on the sanitation process and needed improvements. Trained team members to assemble and disassemble equipment as specified for good manufacturing practices.
· Monitored sanitary conditions throughout a multimillion dollar facility using federal, state, local and American Institute of Baking guidelines.
· Assessed training needs for 300 plus employees semi annually.
· Created and tracked the ATP system which monitored the cleanliness of the equipment as a measurement for improvement and on the spot corrective action.
· Developed and monitored Master Cleaning Schedule for over a thousand pieces of equipment on a monthly basis.
· Conducted internal sanitation audits and corrective action.
· Presented chemical training to 300 plus employees annually.
· Analyzed chemical concentration and provide a measuring system that tracked usage levels and corrective action needed
· Created facility maintenance groups with production employees to improve interior and exterior structures in the facility.
· Facilitate forklift and aerial lift training.
· Supervised 80 plus employees in the day to day operation.
· Built a training program that rotate production operator for continuous training and development.
· Managed 4 production lines that produced high quality products and met deadlines.
· Improved the morale and motivated team members which changed the environment and improved productivity.
· Initiated team building relationships by utilizing exercises as a way for interaction and motivation.
· Scheduled employees for work as mandated by production models.
· Incident commander for 2nd shift Emergency Response Team.
· Instructed Regulatory Training.
· Monitored the HAACP program product quality for 2nd shift.
Tulsa Turkey products
1988 to 1989
· Cleaned equipment to USDA standards.
· Sanitized equipment to prevent microbial growth.
· Maintained proper chemical levels.
Bells amusement park
1985 to 1988
Supervisor of midway
· Supervised up to 60 employees on midway rides and games.
· Ordered and stocked plush products.
· Scheduled employees for work.
· Monitored cash in take.
· Supervised crowd control
· Provided guest relations to customers.
· Transport large cash deposits.
· Produced and operated the cotton candy company.
· Employee of the year 1993.
· Developed Water and Air Training.
· Wrote sanitation manual.
· Reduced chemical spending by 66%.
· Reduced labor for sanitation by 50 %.
· Developed Red Tag process.
· Developed charting system for sanitation.
· Implemented performance tracking system.
· Initiated improvements to the employee suggestion system.
· Received superior or above rating on all external audits.
· Developed gasket change process.
· Created chemical training for 300 employees.
· Created internal audit system to monitor plan conditions.
· Developed orientation manual for new hires.
· Revised purchasing tracking and authorization process.
· Developed chemical concentration analysis and data collection system.
· Trained employees in confined space, forklift and aerial lift certification.
· American Institute of Baking certification since 1993
· Coral Draw certified
· MS Word
· AS 400
· Platt College Diploma process piping
· Certified Computer Aided Drafting
· McClain High School Diploma
· Team Advisor training
· Leadership training
· Time Management training
· Facilitation training
· Covey Seven Habits
· Deming training