KETUSHA A. MEHTA
PHONE #: 281-***-****
Development Scientist/ Production scientist in IVD industry or a similar position in clinical laboratory.
Summary of Qualification:
More than ten years experience as a Research & Development scientist & Production scientist in an IVD industry and three years in clinical laboratory.
1996 – 2005 Research & Development Scientist.
Diagnostic System laboratory Inc.
445, Medical Center Blvd
Webster, TX 77598
• Stability study for all the reagents including isotopic & non-isotopic products.
• Developed AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone) Elisa for application in ovarian assessment ( RUO &CE )
• Assisted in writing of Design control process
• Assisted in product transfer from R&D to manufacturing.
• Antibody screening to develop products for immunoassay
• Assisted in transfer of Elisa to micro titer based chemiluminiscence technology
• Developed enzyme immunoassays for steroids and proteins
• Qualification of the raw materials.
• Responsible for Calibration of all laboratory equipments
2005 – 2009 Production Scientist.
Beckman Coulter Inc
445, Medical Center Blvd.
Webster, TX 77598
• Manufactured of ELISA/EIA reagents such as assay buffers, wash buffers, antiserums.
• Handling of isotopic, IRMA/RIA product reagents
• Labeled antibody for protein & peptides with enzyme (HRP) and biotin also, steroid with enzyme (HRP) for conjugation.
• Manufactured conjugate concentrate for HRP as well as Biotin/avidin system.
• Manufactured calibrators & controls for steroids, peptides & proteins.
• Coated micro titer plates with antibody manually as well as on an automated system.
• Troubleshot and investigated reagents used in ELISA.
Experience in quality control of finished components including isotopic & non-
1993 – 1995 Clinical laboratory Technician.
Desai Clinic Pathogy lab.
• CBC, RBC, platelets, blood group, Rh+ve, Rh-ve.
• Analysis of all serolog ical tests, including stool, sputum, semen, urine.
• Micro titer plate reader. (Dynex)
• Micro titer plate washers. (Bio-Rad)
• Gamma counters. (Packard’s)
• (Spectrophotometer. (Neogenesis)
• pH meter, balances, pipettes
• Microsoft Word
• Microsoft Excel
• PRMS (ERP Software)
Bachelor of Science. (B.Sc), South Gujarat University, Surat, India.
AMH (Anti Mullerion Hormone)
Reference available upon request.