SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Listed Top ** in company production for 3 years in a row.
• Experienced in mortgage lending.
• Dedicated and focused; able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals.
• An independent and self-motivated professional with excellent research and writing skills; able to grow positive relationships with clients and colleagues at all organizational levels.
• Computer literate. Able to learn industry specific software easily.
GO COMM COMMUNICATIONS, LOS ANGELES
Customer Service and Executive Assistant CEO of Television and Video Production, 2003-Present
• Answered a high volume of incoming calls and in-person inquiries from clients and colleagues; treated each person with respect and provided information and referrals if needed.
• Managed the executive’s schedule, business affairs, appointments, and travel
• Answered calls and emails
• Researched for selecting vendors, service providers and consultants
• Sorted and distributed mail and fax correspondence
• Tracked all incoming and outgoing shipments/packages
• Organized files, documents and paperwork in paper and electronic format
• Assisted with special projects as needed
• Investigated and researched customer service situations and helped resolve them in a professional manner.
• Acted as liaison and maintained open lines of communication among senior executives, vendors, and business partners per project coordination, networking, etc.
• Handled customer service complaints and maintained client and firm confidentiality with utmost discretion.
• Composed and edited correspondence on behalf of executive.
Administration and Organization
• Answered executives phone and directed telephone call to proper source.
• Managed customer service questions and researched and answered with a solution or assisted in helping with more information whatever the situation called for.
• Met and assisted vendors and screened and directed or delivered to proper source. Such as Fed-Ex UPS, etc.
• Made copies for executive staff and prioritized as to importance.
• Managed several simultaneous tasks and prioritized them by importance.
• Ability to train employees on processes and procedures.
• Overall management of office administration.
• Handled and assisted in customer service issues for executive.
HOME LOAN FUNDING, INC., IRVINE, CA
Loan Officer, September 1999-May 2003
Customer Service and Financial Services
• Originated loan with customer
• Obtained customers credit report and ran DU or Do or LP
• Ordered appraisal
• Ordered title
• Opened escrow
• Submitted file to investor for prior to doc conditions
• Ordered notary
• Obtained insurance information on home we were financing
• Helped escrow and title close and record the deed
• Experience with A-D paper lending. Including seconds, home equity lines of credit, etc.
• Met with clients or prospective clients to discuss their home loan financing needs.
• Sent out client appreciation tracks after closing such as: thank you notes, newsletters, birthday cards, anniversary cards,etc.
• Top Ten in Company Production 3 years in a row
SHEA REALTY, RANCHO BERNARDO
Customer Service and Executive Assistant to CEO/Broker Of Office, December 1997-Septemeber 1999
• Set up and mapped out client/agent house showing appointments. Cleared appointment with cleared appointment to show home with buyer prospect.
• Planned and prioritized work activities for CEO/Broker.
• Used “to-do” lists, calendars, computer software or other work/time management systems.
• Prepared correspondence such as:
• New client packages.
• Worked with Realtor on brochures to be mailed monthly.
• Mail-merged mailings through word.
• Labeled and folded brochures.
• Assigned and delegated work and provided feedback when appropriate to other support staff regarding work and timeframe processing, etc.
Customer Service and Marketing Sales Assistance
• Created tracking file for new contacts.
• Handled unsolicited calls from prospects to schedule appointments or refer to Broker.
• Assisted in customer service such as answered questions or directed to appropriate department unprofessional and courteous manners.
• Sent client appreciation cards as directed by the CEO/Broker for all customer retention and continued marketing correspondence.
• Microsoft Office ( Explorer, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Industry specific software such as: (powerpac, genesis, point)
• Client tracking software: (Top Producer, Point, PowerPoint)
EDUCATION AND ONGOING INDUSTRY SEMINARS
• Palomar 1998-1999
• NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) Trade Shows 2003
• Top Producer real estate specific client tracing and correspondence software seminars
• Realty Trade Shows
• Community events to promote business, etc.