Sean P. Dunaj
Chicago, IL. 60657
Morgan Stanley, Beverly Hills, CA 2005-Feb/2008
Asset and Liability Specialist / Jr. District V.P.
• Mortgage specialist for with Morgan Stanley Credit, offering our brand financing products and services to Financial Advisors and Private Wealth Advisors of the firm. Includes conducting advisor presentations in small and large groups at branch locations.
• Work with Financial Advisors and Investment Managers to market and promote our lending services to their clients, in addition to integrating our services to their own business model.
• Increased production in the Beverly Hills branch by 200% and in best month by nearly 400%, in a six month average production was more than doubled / closed $12,000,000 net in November 2007 for the best net production month in west coast history.
• Conduct face to face interviews for credit with high net worth clients on behalf Department, Financial and Wealth Advisors - $100,000,000 in gross closed dollars LY.
• Monitored credit applications through the lending process to ensure precise execution and follow through to reinforce seamless world class service and had achieved high level client satisfaction marks.
Liability Advisor / Client Service Officer (CSO), Chicago, IL (2005-2007)
• Licensed to originate mortgages in all fifty states, consulted with Financial and Wealth Advisors and their clients across the country, to complete goals and needs analysis on a case by case basis.
• Presented the benefits of various financing options and vehicles to clients, specific to their needs and unique financial situations.
• Built and managed a $30,000,000 dollar monthly pipe line and generated over $70,000,000 in gross closed dollars with an average on 120 applications for credit per month and a closing ratio over 85% prior to promotion to Los Angeles.
Quicken Loans Inc., Troy, MI 2004-2005
• Consulted in person, and over the phone, with prospective clients, conducting effective and complete interview and financial needs analysis.
• Presented the benefits of various mortgage options and rates to clients, specific to client financial situation and needs, while providing world class customer service.
• Built and managed a $6,000,000 pipe line and generated over $30,000,000 in gross closed loans.
• Recognized in January, February and March of 2005 as top 5% of company retail lending sales force of over 1,200 members.
Abercrombie and Fitch, IA. IL. & MI 2000-2004
• Managed 30-250 employees, depending on store location and time of the year, with 50% of the time spent in flagship store locations.
• Placed marketing, recruited employees, and trained representatives and managers at nine different mall locations in three different states.
• Attained several perfect scores on Abercrombie’s Secret Shopper Rating Scale outlining the total customer experience with surprise inspections.
• Open/closed store, conducted conference calls, inventory management, marketing placements, scheduling employees, giving frequent reports to District Manager outlining daily and weekly sales volume as well providing action plans to meet and exceed month and year to date sales goals.
The University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA 1998-2002
Pre-Law Major, BA in the Political Science
Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, FrontPage, and Lotus Notes
References and Letters of Recommendations
Available upon request