Phenix City, Alabama 36867
To obtain an entry level position for which I can learn and advance.
• Ability to operate copy machine
• Knowledge of and experience with cleaning house, apartments, hotels, and banks.
• Good filing and organizational skills
• Can type over 75 words per minute
• Ability to take accurate phone messages and deliver messages promptly
• Great people skills
Toddler Teacher 2010-Present
Phenix city, Alabama Lakewood Child Development Center
• Changed diapers, fed, and cared for over 14 children at a time.
• Coordinate lesson plans and classroom design.
• Used copy machine to make copies for schedules, class work, and chore charts.
• Did all the cleaning listed on the cleaning checklist daily such as Clorox toys, wipe down counters, windows, moped, and vacuumed.
Toddler/Infant Teacher Jan-July 2009
Summerville, SC Good Shepherd School
• Changed diapers, fed, and cared for infants and toddlers.
• Cleaned changing table, bottles, sink, mopped, vacuumed, cleaned windows, and cribs.
• Organized the diaper area as well as the play area more effectively.
Bank Housekeeper/ Housekeeping assistant 2008-2009
• Cleaned three branches of Regions bank.
• Vacuumed, picked up trash, cleaned and polished all desks, cleaned the bathrooms, cleaned all windows and computer screens, tidied up kitchen area and behind the clerk’s station.
• Assisted in cleaning trailers before they were rented out, scrubbing stoves, steam cleaning carpets, cleaned bathroom and all other areas of the house.
• Assisted in cleaning Hotel Rooms such as making beds, vacuuming carpets, cleaning the bathrooms, and taking out the trash.
Hollywood Connections 2006-2007
• Took tickets from customers and greeted them as they walked in.
• Ushered customers to theatres
• Cleaned bathrooms and lobby floors
• Worked behind the register, served popcorn
Hollywood Connections Amusement 2005-2006
• Attended rides
• Helped children on and off the rides
• Greeted Customers and helped them with their point cards
• Worked the Golf Caddy Shack
Columbus, GA Hardaway High School
Early Childhood Education 2006-Present
Columbus State University
Amy Collins 843-***-****
Joan Farrell 843-***-****