Dallas Texas, *****
Customer Service Business Management responsible, energetic and will organized team leader. Detail oriented and valued as a hard worker. Proficient in ability to perform multitask assignments. Excellent customer service skills with competence in making decisions and solving problems. Effective in both written and oral communication.
· Maintain a working relationship through personal phone contact and outside sales with public.
· Handled customer complaints through tactful reasoning and decision making achieving excellent customer service
· Switching customer back to TXU Energy, with bonuses and rewards.
Southern Prosthetic Supply
Associate Production Worker Order-Puller
· Manually load or unload package onto pallets, skids, platform or lifting devices
· Face-Off, remove bin-labels replace w/New labels
· (Certified) and Completion of Haz-Mat
Staples Fulfillment Center
· Associate Production Worker for a Distribution
· Break Pad production labor
· R-F scanners Pick-to-Lite
· Knowledge of Quality Control
· Order Puller, Packer
· Packer, labeler, sorting variety of production
· Packing and filling machine operators and tenders
· Observe operations to ensure quality and confirmed or packaged products to standards
· Stop or resets machine when malfunction occurs and clear machine jams
· Knowledge of sit-down forklift, and Clamp lift
· United Technical Institute (UTI) Data Entry Level 1
· Oklahoma State Child Care Careers (CCC)
· Okla. Barber College (License)
· Texas Baber College (License)
· East field College Customer Service Business Management.
Communicated effectively with customers and employees, consistently met or exceeded monthly sales quotas. How to deal with difficult people and dealing with diversity in today’s Workplace.