**** ***** ******, **** ***, Long Beach, CA 90815 email@example.com
ENTERPRISING, HARD-WORKING AND TECHNICALLY SKILLED ACCOUNTANT SPECIALIST known for accuracy, attention to detail and timeliness in managing accounting & related functions for diverse-industry employers.
• Accounts Payable Processes & Management
• Invoices/Expense Reports/Payment Transactions
• Corporate Accounting & Bookkeeping
• GAAP Standards & Government Regulations
• Vendor Negotiations & Management • Collections / Customer Service / Medical Billing
• Records Organization & Management
• Journal Entries & General Ledger
• Teambuilding & Staff Supervision
• Spreadsheets & Accounting Reports
EXPERIENCE 2007 – Present Gorilla Nation Media
We currently are implementing systems within the company budgets and forecasting to save the company money. Last month saved the company over $5,000 in expenses by working with car rental companies and hotels and telephone vendors using discounts.
• All aspects of the account cycle, billing, invoicing, collections. Budgeting, forecasting, working with Vendors. Bank reconciliations.
• Expense reports analyzing to keep various teams within their budgets. Entering invoices to be paid. Paying all invoices. Posting journal entries.
• Responsible for the preparation of financial statements.
• Payroll of various contractors.
• Currently in charge of numerous web sites and also control all payables for our 4-major U.S. companies and 3 of our international companies.
• Working with Great Plains, and QuickBooks accounting software and Microsoft Office.
• Working together with the team to ensure timely payments and collection efforts.
• Month end closing procedures.
2005 – 2007 Office Team/Accountemps/Ajilon
Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable Positions & Purchasing
2005-2006 Biomat Accountemps – Purchasing Associate
2001 – 2005 Specialty Surgical Center
Accounts Payable / Receivables Team Lead
• Working with Vendors, Personal Injury Liens, negotiating attorney fees,
• Invoicing, EFT’s, paying bills. Handling calls from patients, doctors, hospitals and insurance companies.
• Follow up on all billings, adjustments, write off’s, correspondence, working with teammates to solve daily problems, completing time sheets to ensure payroll for teammates is ready for payday. Ensuring all teammates are in attendance, & that all aging’s are being worked every 5 to 6 weeks.
• Ensuring that all teammates are following the HIPAA compliance guidelines. Meetings with teammates. Meetings with Attorneys, Doctors, and other clientele for perspective business.
Education • University of Phoenix- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting
• University of California at Los Angeles - undergraduate courses