Vaudelia Belen Lopez
Bilingual in Spanish, Medical Assistant
Taylor, TX 76574 email@example.com
Bilingual Medical Assistant seeking an entry level position to pursue a healthcare career and gain valuable experience in a positive work environment and add a positive patient experience to your practice.
Injections, Glucose testing, Urine Analysis, Venipuncture, Vital Signs, Scheduling and Appointments, Bandaging and Wound Care, Ear Lavage, EKGs, Autoclave, Dosage calculations, Breast Examinations, Hearing and Vision Screening, Vaginal Set Up and Assist, Suture and Staple Removal, Pediatric Measurements, Pharmacology
Appointment Setting, Insurance Billing, Medical Terminology, Use of ODR, Coding ICD-9, CPT, PDR, Reception and Phone Skills, Bookkeeping and Basic Accounting, Health Record Management, Type 35 WPM, Medisoft, MS Word.
Medical Assisting Extern John’s Community Hospital, Taylor, TX May 2006
• Vital signs
• Monitor intake and output
• Perform blood sugar analysis using glucometer
Cashier Panda Express, Round Rock, TX October 2008 – Present
• Ensure customers are attended to in a friendly manner
• Provide time and attention to customer’s needs
• Ensure orders are accurate and handed on time
• Responsible for balancing cash register at the end of the shift
Cashier McDonalds Restaurant, Hutto, TX July 2005 – Sept 2008
• Ensured customers were attended to in a courteous, warm, and friendly manner
• Train new crew members
• Took orders and rung up purchases for customers
• Handled transactions accurately and timely
Diploma, Medical Assisting, 2009
Everest Institute, Austin, TX
High School Diploma, 2008
Taylor High School, Taylor, TX
ACTIVITIES AND HONORS
Awarded for Academic Excellence, Director’s list, Honor Roll and Perfect Attendance while attending Everest Institute from 2008- to 2009.
Volunteer, St. John’s Community Hospital from 2006 and 2007 through the Health Science Technology Program at Taylor High School.
CPR and First Aid Certification, 2009
OSHA Training Course, 2008
HIPPA Training Crouse, 2008