Chicago, IL 60647
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to monitor projects and people.
Organising experience with 7+ years experience.
4+ years experience in project management, customer care, adult education, translation sector and development of various teaching and marketing materials.
Capacity to quickly understand and adapt to a variety of industries and trends.
Especially skilled in interacting with international clients/staff on all levels.
Very effective in trans-cultural communications and education.
Multilingual (German, English, Romanian, and some Spanish)
Team-player; Entrepreneurial spirit; Analytical thinker.
Veit-Stoß Realschule Nuremberg Nuremberg 2000-Present
Teacher of English (ESL) and History; Design and Management Specialist
· Designed and managed Homepage, and various PR materials
· Led and developed new educational and training programs
· Planned and developed educational programs for youngsters, and adults
· Produced and managed school’s annual
Siemens AG (EVSV; SUP2) Nuremberg 1997-2000
Translations, Team Assistance & Customer Care
· Customer support and project management
· Created and executed corporate translations of technical manuals
· SAP and Database experience
· Created and designed presentation material for managerial executives
Special English Courses Herzogenaurach 1994-1996
Assistance and Customer Support
· Customer Support and project management
· Supported and Co-produced teaching material
· Edited copy and oversaw distribution
· Raised quality and consistency of material while maintaining tight schedule-
Resume Gerhard Boiciuc page 2 of 2
GfK (Panel Services) Nuremberg 1992-1994
Customer Support - Assistance and production of product presentations
· Assisted and produced presentations on development of several products
· Determined target audience through market research and personal interviews
· Took part in several promotional events
Windows 2000/XP, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Lotus Notes; HTML, Adobe Pagemaker, and video editing tools
Business English Seminars of SEC (Special English Courses)
English Courses in Lampeter, Wales and Bath, England
English Presentation Skills (Practice Makes Perfect); design and development of courses and teaching materials
Friedrich-Alexander Universität, Erlangen-Nuremberg 1993-1999
High School Teaching Qualification
Bachelor of Arts in English & History (LAR)
Friedrich-Alexander Universität, Erlangen-Nuremberg 1991-1993
Studies of Spanish, English and Arts