Denville, NJ 07834
Innovative QA Testing Professional with strong conceptual grasp of financial products and services such as banking, securities and mortgages. An MBA with a unique combination of intuitive and analytical abilities, astute at recognizing areas in need of improvement and eager to grown and learn. Over 4 years of experience in the QA/BA arena. Strong manual testing skills with a good foundation in automated tools such as Visual Studio 2010, (QTP), Quality Center, and several testing methodologies. Experienced at Functional, Unit, Regression, Integration, Stress, and Volume and UAT testing.
An energetic team player who thrives within a high-intensity environment and has leadership and supervisory skills. Participates in leading the testing efforts in User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and experienced in verification of functionality of GUI applications as well as backend testing of .NET and web-based systems. Advanced understanding of the SDLC (software development lifecycle), with Agile/SCRUM methodologies. Excellent at requirements gathering and documentation; adept at Project lead duties and responsibilities.
Testing Tools: Quality Center, QTP, Visual Studio 2010 (training) Microsoft Test Professional
Languages: XML, HTML, SQL 08
Operating Systems: Windows, OS
Other: MS Project (Power Point, Excel, Visio
MetLife Bank, Morristown, New Jersey June 2009 – July 2012
Senior QA Analyst/ Supervising Test Lead
• Owned UAT and IT testing for Reverse Mortgage Division .NET web-based applications.
• Created test plans and test cases and retained sign-off from business users and sponsors.
• Oversaw other QA analyst’s work and testing procedures.
• Deployed weekly/bi-weekly builds for multiple products in QA/Performance/UAT environment.
• Coordinated with business units all sign-off data required for weekly deploy.
• Supported Production and UAT team for post–deployment issues.
• Created and executed Test Plan, Traceability Matrix and QA build certification for major releases.
• Reconciled test results from different business users and other IT tests groups.
• Tested and resolved all IT audit findings along status report and observations,
• Responsible for attending requirements meetings and compliance meetings and maintaining business user relationship.
• Successfully worked with the change management team to ensure all compliance documents and sign-off is obtained before deployment.
• Participated in testing and resolving audit finding for the IT department on a needed basis
• Responsible for identifying key area of application that may be in risk of not complying with Sarbanes Oxley act in all test plans created.
• Aided in hiring of QA individuals for Reverse Mortgage IT team; managed one other QA employee.
• Participated in weekly meeting with senior-level management regarding brainstorming and new development ideas and projects.
• Made weekly onsite training visits to Operations headquarters in Newburgh, NY to consult with business users and share new developments with IT staff members.
Successful Results: Led testing efforts for all major company projects and all Compliance projects regulated by HUD; Led testing for Compliance efforts: RESPA, FHA Reform, Safe Act 1, 2, 3, and Lender Credit, Dodd Frank, CRM/ Sales Force, MERS, FHLBNY and Financial Assessment, Team Foundation Server. Effectively and efficiently able to work along an IT staff of 12 members with one direct report and 10 Business procedure consultants
Met Life Bank (Continued…)
Business Systems Analyst
Lead Business System Analyst for Respa Reform:
• Gathered all requirements for Respa Reform, created Work Flow Charts.
• Created the BRD and system requirements for Respa Reform.
• Participated in daily and weekly requirement gathering sessions.
• Responsible for creating the test plan and leading all testing efforts for Respa Reform.
• Project Test Lead/BA for all Respa 2, 3.and 4 projects.
• Attended requirements and Compliance meetings and maintained business user relationship.
Successful Results; Led testing efforts for all major company projects and all Compliance projects regulated by HUD; Lead testing for compliance efforts RESPA, FHA Reform, Safe Act 1, 2, 3, and Lender Credit, Dodd Frank, CRM/ Sales Force, MERS, FHLBNY, Financial Assessment
Bank of America/ Premier Banking & Investments (department eliminated)
AVP/ Premier Client Manager
Bridgewater, NJ May 2008 – January 2009
• Responsible for growing portfolio by minimum of 1.5 million per quarter.
• Successful in growing portfolio from 32 million to 42 million in organic growth.
• Increase investment revenue in portfolio by 1.5 million per quarter.
• Successful in bringing in 2 million in investments.
• Ensuring clients are comfortable with current financial progress and aid in strengthen client’s portfolio.
• Offer financials solutions based upon client’s objectives and risk tolerance.
• Prospect new clients who fit with premier banking qualifications 500k to 3 million in liquid assets outside of the bank.
• Responsible for meeting quarterly goals; brought in first month 1 million in investment dollars from outside of the bank.
Wachovia Bank/ Securities (business downsized…)
Licensed Financial Sales Specialist
Irvington, NJ February 2007 - May 2008
• Prospected and identified qualifying leads for existing and new customers on a daily basis.
• Strengthen and develop new business relationships with business clients.
• Provided financial consulting to existing customers to achieve their long term financial goals.
• Provided investment and retirement consultation to existing and prospective new clients.
• Conducted weekly meetings with current business clients to uncover hidden financial needs.
• Achieved monthly sales goals; successful in aiding businesses obtaining booked business loans.
Bank of America, NJ (Retail/Consumer)
Assistant Manager Assistant Trainee April 2006 – February 2007
• Established, retained, and deepened relationships with banking center customers and potential customers to achieve sales goals and provide quality customer service.
• Performed diverse functions including sales, relationship management, and transaction servicing. Resolved complex service issues and referred to appropriate associate to guarantee customer satisfaction and retention.
• Promote usage of more cost-effective delivery channels. Performed out-bound prospecting and phone selling.
Idea Village, Fairfield, NJ June 2004 – April 2006
Client Service Manager /Marketing Liaison
• Assisted Marketing Director with the development of commercial scripts, market trends and new market development.
• Generated press releases and support materials
• Assisted customers for an “AS SEEN on TV” company which produced more than 1 million in sales for each of their (4) Touch products and Laser Straight, Handy-Stitch machines.
• Presented weekly feedback to President and CFO regarding major changes in returns.
• Effectively maintained and troubleshot product information and issues.
• Processed vendor and price changes; addressed damaged and defective product issues as well as customer requests and complaints.
89.5 FM WSOU Radio, South Orange, NJ June 2003 – January 2006
Producer and Technical Assistant
• Produced “Focus North Jersey” and “Women in Business Today.”
• Booked guests weekly, as well conduct various interviews for potential show topics.
• Acted as technical engineer of shows, for live broadcast.
• Create voiceovers that generate revenue and are aired live and heard in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and parts of Connecticut.
• Coordinated show topics for such guest and authors of Chicken Soup for Soul, and Wealthy Bag Lady, local senators and congressmen
Fox Cable Networks, New York City (Internship) September 2003 – November 2003
Marketing Intern Fox Sports World and Fox Sports en Espanol
• Assisted in marketing campaigns for soccer and baseball for countries such as the United States, Portugal, Spain, Brazil, Argentina and others.
• Created and coordinated independent marketing projects for Fox Sports and Fox Sports en Espanol.
• Developed Press Packets and assisted in layout development.
East Orange City Hall, East Orange, NJ 07017
Program Monitor/ CFO Assistant June 2002- August 2003
• Assisted CFO in company reconciling of town’s budget for viewing of Moody’s Investors Services.
• Approved and updated budget information for Planning Department CDBG expenses.
• Updated and reconciled all payroll and bank statement data for all divisions within town for audit by or Moody’s Investors Service.
M.B.A, Centenary College, Parsippany, New Jersey, 2006
B.A., English (concentration on writing, College of St. Elizabeth, Morristown, New Jersey, 2004
Green belt: MetLife 2010
Other Licenses: Life and Health State of NJ, Series 6 and 63