Area of Focus: Fashion Industry
Innovative, sophisticated, and tenacious professional with dynamic career in leading a major production company to success. Demonstrated outstanding record of delivering innovative concepts and strategies, with the ability in handling multiple projects simultaneously while monitoring budgets and meeting deadlines. Proven capacity in developing exciting conceptual approaches.
> Solid understanding of principles and processes in providing customer and personal services, which includes assessing customer needs, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluating customer satisfaction.
> Background in all aspects of marketing and advertising initiatives within high profile organizations.
> Possess good people and communication skills; with verifiable success in interacting with clients, increasing retention levels, and maximizing revenue potential within saturated markets.
> High energy level, flexible, resilient, and positive individual; able to deal with fast-changing environment, as well as to maximize opportunities through skillful management and to foster team atmosphere.
- Art and Design
- Public Relations
- Sales & Marketing
- Strategic Market Planning
- Promotional Campaigns
- Event Planning/Coordination
- New Product Launch
- Program/Product Management
- Managing vision & purpose
- Strategic Agility
- Build effective teams
- Conflict Management
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, University of Phoenix (Online): 2009
BACHELOR OF ARTS IN FASHION MERCHANDISING / MARKETING, University of Nebraska-Lincoln: 2004
Paris/London Study Tour 2003
Attended fashion shows, toured designer showrooms, visited textile related museums, and learned about industrial fabric dyeing
YOUTH EVALUATION TREATMENT CENTER (YETC) - PHOENIX, AZ
TEAM LEADER | MANAGER 2004-Present
Assign to lead Project Next Step commencement; manage staff, coordinate monthly activities, develop individualized plans, and help out with community outreach services for children and families. Oversee and mentor seven center employees. Serve as team consultant to provide solution to any barriers that hamper multiple teams. Conduct program presentations for small and large groups. Perform administrative duties, such as scheduling, managing, directing, interviewing, hiring, and firing staff as well as overseeing marketing programs. Participate in annual SWAT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis to assist the company business. Redraft policies and procedure, including monthly company newspaper. Assisted with audits in ensuring enhancement of continual improvement and state requirements were being met.
- Contributed in expanding the program by increasing staff from 5-40 employees. Served as key instrument in developing the program, which recognized as top program within the state.
- Took over additional responsibilities as member of the Strategic Management Team, with accountability in organizing company events, managing budget compliance, and evaluating opportunities for expansion and growth.
- Successfully completed comprehensive and sensitive documentation and billing requirements in accurate and timely manner.
- Rendered support in behavioral health software implementation that helped lessen paperwork.
- Developed surveys on learn areas of improvement designed for company and staff.
- Selected to be part of the SMT (Strategic Management Team) and QMT Board (Quality Management Team)
- Continuously designed and expanded new and existing programs.
- Launched new programs to community and potential clients.
NEIMAN MARCUS - SCOTTSDALE, AZ
MERCHANDISE COORDINATOR 2007-2009
Attended the prestigious Neiman Marcus Internship program to support marketing, management, sales and operational goals in the Cashmere, Designer Wear, and Dress Collection departments. Sold department floor daily in order to meet sales goals and achieve maximum visual impact based on current company promotions. Rendered excellent customer service and promoted professional, welcoming atmosphere for all clients. Worked collaboratively with buyers to introduce product and boost sales. Helped the public relations team to organize successful store events and fashion shows. Administered career development and department goals for commissioned sales associates. Reviewed selling cost information on a weekly basis to proactively train and motivate associates. Facilitated weekly staff and all-store meetings to set goals and expectations, institute new programs, and educate store employees in relation to current and upcoming events. Organized fashions shows and designer personal appearances to capitalize on current promotions. Held accountable for stock inventory, markdowns, and transfers on computer systems. Monitored merchandise delivery and resolved shipping issues. Upheld purchase order log, backorder spreadsheet and in stock reports. Coordinated with vendors on sample and merchandise deliveries; tracked sample merchandise. Assisted buyer and buying office when needed.
- Initially worked as an intern, then promoted to merchandise coordinator and continued with Neiman Marcus as an on-call associate after the internship.
- Significantly boosted customer service standards that lessened the number of customer complaints and management escalation.
- Consistently met and exceeded goals by planning and executing promotional events.
- Exceeded required standards for will-calls, holds, and store-to-store transfers.
- Productively augmented three department’s sales; significantly increased sales efficiency through creative events and merchandising strategies.
- Streamlined and redesigned department floor plan in order to provide more selling space that resulted to more effective layout.
- Increased client satisfaction rates by rendering better-quality service to both internal and external clients.
Creative Leadership For Managers
Communicating With Skill and Tact
How To Be The Ultimate Supervisor
CPR | First Aid | Current finger-print clearance card
Managing Off-Site Employees Seminar
The Art of Supervision Seminar
Cultural Competency Seminar
AWARDS AND HONORS
Employee of the Month
Miss Nebraska Homecoming Queen
Secretary, Montage fashion club
Teach “Professionalism in the workplace" training
Community Volunteer •Heartland Big Brother Big Sister - WYMCA - Women’s Shelter volunteer - Habitat for Humanity - Back to school back pack drive for under privileged kids• Fundraiser Bowl-a-thon for boys and girls club
Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook - 3D Visual Merchandising - Clip Art