Lucille K. Moran
North American Airlines Jamaica, NY 2007 - 2009
Ground Operations Financial Planner, 2007-2009
* Handled all incoming invoices for Ground Operations department; ensured all invoices were correctly remitted; entered and maintained all invoice information using Excel.
* Reviewed & compared all invoices with service records in FlteTrac database to track length of service time at airport and which services were requested.
* Processed Captain's Checks to itemize all activities per cost done during each flight.
* Processed and coded all invoices for account to finalize with a check to the vendor.
* Reviewed service records monthly to ensure all vendors had submitted invoices in a timely manner.
* Purchased all necessary office materials for department and ensured supply stock was adequate.
Customer Care Manager, 2004-2007
* Resolved consumer complaints by proactively finding solutions for an appropriate remedy.
* Maintained currency on all the Department of Transportation (D.O.T.) rules and regulations regarding passenger service.
* Trained all Ground personnel on how to handle consumer complaint issues, and ensured compliance with all rules & regulations of D.O.T 382.
* Received informal complaints from members of the public regarding aviation consumer issues.
* Provided guidance to the industry and members of the public on consumer protection issues.
* Maintained separate files on all disability complaints and filed annual report to the D.O.T.
* Composed letters to complainants outlining comments and solutions; maintained database of all complaints and letters sent to customers regarding issues and Company's response to complaints.
* Handled reservations for commercial flights in Radix system and made adjustments in system as needed. Updated reservations with current comments from the customers; reviewed and tabulated customer surveys and forwarded information on to appropriate departments for action.
* Coordinated and communicated to all departments concerning any complaints specific to department, and communicated solutions to avoid repeat problems.
* Using Radix, checked for credit card fraud; entered reservations for customers needing assistance with change fees, no show fees and penalties; handled charge back to customers for any credit card that was accidentally overcharged.
* Developed filing system and database for all complaint letters and responses upon initiation of Customer Care department; created booklets listing all customer complaint letters; set up filing system for D.O.T. material and complaint issues; and set up filing and letter system for all civil court and insurance claims.
Reason for leaving: company reorganization - position was eliminated.
Leucadia National Corporation New York, NY 2002 - 2004
* Handled incoming and outgoing telephone calls and directed the calls to appropriate individual.
* Distributed all mail, faxes, eliminated junk mail and arranged mail in order of importance.
* Coordinated trips and transportation: purchasing tickets, arranging car service and hotel
* Set up filing system and kept system current and in accurate order.
* Maintained appointment schedule and kept a weekly schedule available to supervisor and entered changes if needed. Typed all memos, correspondence and arranged business cards to be entered into ACT.
Reason for leaving - supervisor retired.
Elephant Express New York, NY 2000 - 2002
Executive Assistant, CEO's Office
* Maintained appointment schedule for CEO's daily or weekly business meetings.
* Handled all correspondence such as letters and memos for CEO.
* Coordinated business trips.
* Researched different financial businesses via the internet.
* Coordinated and reviewed e-mails.
* Handled expense reports.
* Set up filing system and put together and distributed company's monthly newsletter.
* Handled office supplies and postage.
Reason for leaving: Company went out of business
Tower Air Jamaica, NY 1993 - 2000
* Arranged and coordinated daily activities for various departments within Maintenance/Engineering, in accordance with the daily schedule for our aircrafts and what services were needed.
* Operations and administration of corporate communications systems: reviewed bids, organized and purchased all office supplies. Typed correspondence, spreadsheets and memos. Handled incoming and all outgoing communication and call routing for coverage of three different sections.
* Obtained visa and working permits, passports for staff. Oversaw and prepared maintenance service packages for inspection by correlating and acquiring documentations for various checks on the aircraft and entering info into the computer.
Flight Crew, 1995-1996
* Reviewed applications for employment for pilots/and all crew members. Acquainted new hires with company policies and procedures. Kept training records current and in compliance with FAA regulations. Arranged accommodations and flight schedule for crewmembers. Handled orders for uniforms and ensured each crewmember was notified of recurrent training schedule.
Data Entry Clerk, 1993 - 1995
* Entered all maintenance, cabin and deferral sheets in the AS400 computer system. Input flight entry information on a daily basis into the computer system. Removed and installed components on the aircraft engines.
Reason for leaving: Tower Air went out of business in 2000
Education: Nassau Community College - Business Management
New York University - Introduction to Business and Business Law