Scottsdale, AZ 85257
Successful B2B Sales professional with a history of exceeding sales objectives while expanding territories for medical devices, consumer electronics and athletic equipment industries.
• Experience engaging individuals and large groups with strong communication skills and extensive public speaking experience.
• Sales/Management experience within multiple B2B Verticals collaborating with decision makers, medical professionals and business owners.
POLAR ELECTRO INC., March 2011- July 2012
Inventor of wireless Heart Rate Monitoring technology and manufacturer of advanced sports training computers, solutions and technologies.
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
Managed 13-states in the Southwest US region to exceed a quota over 800K.
• Executed sales strategy within a broad array of B2B verticals, including health clubs, wellness centers, hospitals, schools and corporations.
• Developed yearly, monthly and weekly business plans which resulted in a revenue increase of 42% over prior year within first 6 months.
• Secured over 500 new accounts during the 1st year.
• Authored multiple sales training programs which formed the basis for sales-generating online webinars and face to face meetings.
• Collaborated with other Regional Account Managers in developing marketing, creating monthly newsletters, product selection and sales strategies.
• Attended all major fitness trade shows, tripling the 2011 territories pipeline. Managed Polar’s booth during IHRSA tradeshow and was ranked 1st for being booth of the year.
SCOTTSDALE SPORTS MEDICINE INSTITUTE, April 2010-February 2011
Managed front and back office for this sports medicine clinic.
• Performed multi-million dollar insurance policy stress test exams through ECG.
• Dispensed medication, executed metabolic tests, performed X-rays, stress tests, concussion examinations and designed weight-loss programs.
• Followed HIPAA guidelines, assisting physicians with documentation...
DIGITAL MEDICAL SOLUTIONS (DMI), February 2009-April 2010
MEDICAL SALES MANAGER - Northwest Territory
• Sold digital X-Ray equipment to physicians, podiatrists, veterinarians, dentists, and chiropractors.
• Managed the training of radiography (CR) products such as Fugi, Kodak, Candalis, and Evoview.
• Educated patients and doctors on the policies regarding insurance coverage.
PURE FITNESS, May 2007-April 2008
• Achieved over 100% of quota each month while promoting a positive team environment to ensure clients, members and guests received the best treatment.
• Successfully retained gym members.
• Managed talent acquisition for the office, weekly team meetings, event outings, payroll and book keeping.
LIFETIME FITNESS, January 2006-March 2007 & April 2008-February 2009
ASSISTANT DEPARTMENT HEAD, METABOLIC SPECIALIST & PERSONAL TRAINER
• Assisted in the openings of Arizona’s Palm Valley, Gilbert and Scottsdale Lifetime Fitness locations.
• Responsible for all personal training sales. achieving over $10,000 per month.
• In top 5% for revenue writing among all LTF US locations.
• Developed and led Boot camp Fitness class (43 people) which became the top revenue-generating class in the of all LTF US locations ($12,000+).
BANNER ESTRELLA MEDICAL HOSPITAL, March 2003-January 2006
PHYSICAL THERAPY TECHNICIAN II
• Responsible for providing assistance with patient care under the supervision of the therapist.
• Maintained documents and records for the entire physical therapy department.
• Worked closely with physicians on Orthopedics, Telemetry and Cardiac floors.
EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
Western Washington University- Bellingham, WA, March 2003
Bachelors’ of Science, minor in exercise and sport science.
NCAA Division II Football Team 1999-2003
References available upon request