Layce S. Alford
Mobile, Al ****8
Objective: To obtain a challenging career position offering advancement opportunity.
- Proficient in Windows Office, Excel, Microsoft Applications E-mail, and Internet
- Keyboard 35-40 wpm
- Experienced in proper telephone etiquette and mail handing procedures
- Proficient in problem-solving, great customer service skills
- Ability to perform multiple task with minimal supervision
- Excellent analytical skills
05/08-present: Lead Pharm Tech Certified Cvs Pharmacy Mobile, AL
Duties:Make schedule for entire staff, supervise other techs, make sure all paperwork and reports were completed daily, assist pharmacist in solving customer and insurance problems.
10/07-05/08: Certified Pharm Tech Cvs Pharmacy Semmes, AL
01/07-10/07: Pharmacy Technician Cvs Pharmacy Darlington, SC
07/06-03/07: Claim Analyst I Palmetto PGBA Florence,SC
11/05-07/06: CUSTOMER Service Rep Palmetto GBA Florence, SC
- Answer calls concerning the new Medical Prescription Drug Plans. Assist clients in analyzing and distributing payment of medical services.
07/05-12/05:Loan Officer Palmetto Mortgage Co. Florence, SC
- Originated, processed and closed mortgage loans with multiple loan and real estate companies. Provide accurate and efficient service to mortage customers. Demonstrating superior customer focus and the ability to deal with complex customer concerns.
06/01-10/04: Sr. Customer Service Rep Washington Mutual Florence,SC Sr. Inventory exception Rep.
- Processed customer’s mortgage information daily. Corrected incorrect laon information on mortgage applications. Data Entry. Inventory Exceptions: Supervised and trained 6 other employees. Implemented and instructed a three day training class for new hires. Worked in call center environment for two years.
1994-1998 Wilson High School Florence, SC
2006-2007 Mejhi’s Medical Center(Pharm Tech)
2008-Present University of South Alabama