Maya Lynn Johnson
Position as a Production / Engineering Assembler
Summary of Qualifications
- Over fifteen years of on the job experience as a microelectronic assembler.
- Eutectic and epoxy component attachment.
- Substrate attach with sheet epoxy and pressure fixtures.
- Ball, wire, and ribbon bonding at circuit and amplifier levels with WestBond Bonders.
- Gap welding.
- Completed Workmanship Standards, MMIC and Surface Mount Soldering courses.
- QA Inspection.
- Trained new employees.
- A valuable member to any production or engineering team.
2001 – Pres. Microsemi Corp., Folsom, CA Assembler IV
- Mechanical assembly and hook up of amplifiers.
- Rework at circuit and amplifier levels.
- Gross repair and QA inspection of post tuned product.
- Built several first builds for Engineering.
1998 – 2001 Western Environmental Consultants, Diamond Springs, CA Forester
- Subcontractor for PG&E’s Vegetation Management Program.
- Walked power lines throughout El Dorado Co.
- Identified trees and location for tree trimming crews.
1994 – 1998 Milliwave, Diamond Springs, CA Tech. Trainee
- Entry level assembler acquiring basic skill set.
- Technician trainee responsible for tuning and shipping product.
B.A., Natural Resources Mngmt., concentration in Forestry, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, CA
California Conservation Corps. Humboldt Center, Cool Center, and Auburn Center
A.A., Liberal Arts, Mt. San Antonio College, Walnut, CA
Mr. Chuck Mantle 916-***-****
Dr. Zev Bogan 916-***-****
Mr. Tom Halterman 916-***-****
Mrs. Tome Lamb 530-***-****