*** ****** **** ~ Liberty, South Carolina 29657
Detailed oriented and quality focused seasoned Professional with experience in medical office administration, insurance form preparation, and HIPAA. Excellent knowledge of medical terminology and common concepts in medical science. Superior communication skills and dedicated to maintaining strict client confidentiality. Completed Medical Office Assistant program in high standing. Experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
KEY ADMINISTRATION SKILLS
• MS Office • Medical Terminology • Medical Insurance
• Keyboarding • Medical Office Administration
• Internet • Appointment Scheduling • Customer Service
DIABETES AND ENDO, South Carolina 2007 - Present
Receptionist / Medical Office Assistant
• Accurately carry forward doctors' orders, order tests, and complete patients' transfer forms.
• Coordinate with various staff for operational support activities of the unit in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
• Counsel patients to understand their health problems when doctors and nurses are unavailable.
• Capable to meet deadlines; work under pressure, and with minimum supervision.
DON’S PAINT, Pendleton, South Carolina 2005 - 2007
• Composed and edited previously written materials for commercial remodeling projects.
• Established, maintained, and updated files, records, and other documents for projects.
• Provided administrative support such as answered telephones, assisted visitors, and resolved a range of administrative problems and inquiries.
• Trained new hires to perform administrative duties.
• Processed payroll and general bookkeeping duties
• Managed purchasing and inventory of office supplies
TANNER BIG ORANGE, Greenville, South Carolina 1995 - 2005
Customer Service Cashier
• Greeted customers, developed rapport, accepted, processed, and delivered orders.
• Handled customer inquiries and resolved complaints.
• Promoted customer satisfaction through personal interaction.
• Operated cash register and enthusiastically accepted payments from customers.
TRI COUNTY TECH, Pendleton SC
Veterinary Assistant, 2011
PENN FOSTER CAREER SCHOOL, Scranton, Pennsylvania
Medical Office Assistant, and Billing 2010
GREENVILLE TECH, Greenville, SC
Administrative Assistant, 2003
ASHWORTH HIGH SCHOOL, Atlanta, GA
Diploma with Honors, 2001