West Orange, NJ 07052
To continue to gain experience and knowledge in all areas of the animal care field.
• 2 years of experience taking care of a wide variety of animals from primates to rodents in an AZA accredited zoo.
• 2 years of experience caring canines and primates in an AAALAC accredited pharmaceutical company.
• 4 yrs experience with creating a wide variety of animal enrichments.
• Experience helping with animal surgeries, physicals, and administering medical treatments.
• Proficient in administering various shots
• Strong desire to learn and grow more
• Very aware of differences in animal health and behavior.
• Experience with manually restraining a variety of wildlife for procedures
Veterinary Technician People For Animals
November 2011- June 2012 Hillside, NJ
Laboratory Animal Technician Novartis Institutes of Biomedical Research
June 2009-May 2011 East Hanover/Somerville, NJ
Outdoor Food Vendor Disney’s Animal Kingdom
May-August 2008 Lake Buena Vista, FL
Associates Degree-Zoo Animal Technology, 2008 Santa Fe Community College, Gainesville, FL
*References upon request