RENHUI ( JENNY ) WANG
A strong dedicated and dependable person who has successful work experience in a large variety of role & locations, including the textile industry in China, Business owner in Los Angeles, Vons company Inc. as department manager and Export Company as an administrative assistant.
Experienced with Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook and various other PC skills, fluent in English, Mandarin and Excellent organization skills including attention to detail on all tasks, enthusiastic and dedicated to doing excellent work, very independent, self-motivated, conscientious follow-up habits, able to work under pressure maintaining a concerned and professional manner, strong communication and persuasion skills, positive attitude with ability to learn quickly, reliable and responsible.
Mandarin Buffet -- Thousand Oaks Dec,2011 Feb,2012
• Responsible for every aspect of the store developing and motivating their entire staff to provide a “people first” attitude of customer service that will maximize sales profits.
• Play a vital role in our success by being hands-on to ensure to highest quality of food, service and safety standard & guidelines to our guest.
• Associate friendliness and restaurant cleanliness through the team using proven systems and routines.
• Lead a financial of restaurant including sales growth, cost, controlling expenses in accordance to budget and profits growth.
Hong Kong Express – Agoura Hills, CA Dec.2003--Oct.2011
• I owned Chinese restaurant for 8 years and I managed all the restaurant activities, which include organizing stock, ordering food supplies and equipment and ensuring compliance with governmental regulations, such as health and safety issues.
• The restaurant was contracted to manage special events every week and month. Catering which were personally handled to make certain the quality of food & service was maintained. Administer all payable and receivable accounts along with payroll, sales Tax and inventory, responsible for the accurate and timely calculation and payment according to CO. guideline. I’m very strong and good and math and control the food cost.
• I’m excellent organization and people skills and very good attendance & dependability and providing a high level of customer service.
Vons Company Inc. – West Hills, Woodland Hills, CA Aug.1992 nov.2003
• Provided customer service, handle all catering order for big event.
• Processed all daily product order and paper work, monthly inventory.
• Profit from negative to 20% up in the department sales. (I‘d been sent to different store to solve the profit issue.)
• Supervised and scheduled all department employees.
Farmer’s Insurance Co. – Sherman Oaks, CA Apr.1997 Nov.1997
• Provided customer with product/service information.
• Open new accounts for client’s home/auto insurance and coordinated customer relations.
Lorenza, Inc. – Monterey Park, CA Feb.1995 Aug.1996
Office Administrator in Export Co.
• Managed booking space with various forwarders and shipping lines for exports to China & followed up the movement of the orders /shipments
• Prepared & responsible commercial export documents control, booking and master-set for shipping and trucking companies.
• Experienced in handling and conducting Letter of Credit & Bank Draft, to ensure that all L/C conditions were satisfied.
• Coordinated business relations contact with both suppliers & buyers.
Shanghai Textile Manufactory – Shanghai, China. June1982 Aug.1990
Textile of dyer engineer
• Designed different color on the fabric (silk) for the clients as they were requested.
• In charge usage control during dye procedural in production with Quality inspection as well.
• Spring-94 Enrolled in Accounting and business Administration courses in Pierce College,
• 1978-1982 Earned Bachelor of Science degree in Textile Chemistry at Shanghai University of
• 2007-2012 Certified Professional Food Manager.
• While employed at Vons Company, received several letters for recognition of outstanding appraisals.
• In 2003 At VONS, received Outstanding Achievement Award from the CEO for exceptional performance.