ANDREA M. MARTIN
**** *. ****** ***** **. BROKEN ARROW, OK. 74012
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
STRATEGIC SURGICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Specializing in sales, marketing, and surgical schedule of major orthopedic surgery line throughout Eastern Oklahoma
WRIGHT MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES
EASTERN OKLAHOMA SURGICAL SALES REP APRIL 2007 TO PRESENT
• INDEPENDENTLY PLAN DAILY SCHEDULE TO COLD CALL AND BEGIN BUILDING UP THE TERRITORY WITH A 60 DAY BUSINESS PLAN
• LAY OUT TERRITORY BY SURGEON PROFILING
• CALL ON ALL SURGERY COORDINATORS IN SURGEON OFFICE TO INTRODUCE MYSELF
• SET UP PRESENTATIONS OF ALL INSTRUMENTATION FOR SURGEON MEETINGS AND OBTAIN BUSINESS
• COORDINATE CASES WITH SURGERY COORDINATOR AND HOSPITAL TO PROVIDE ALL NEEDED PRODUCTS FOR SURGERY
• COMPLETE ALL PAPER WORK FOR END OF MONTH AND OBTAIN ALL PO’S FROM HOSPITALS
• PLAN AND ACCOMPANY ALL SURGEONS TO WMT PRODUCT MEETINGS AROUND THE COUNTRY
• STRIVE TO MEET AND EXCEED MONTHLY SALES GOALS!
ZIMMER SPINE/ EXACTECH BIOLOGICS MAY 2005 TO APRIL 2007
STATEWIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE Oklahoma City & Tulsa
• Independently plan daily schedule to call on ortho/neuro surgeons to set up demos and presentations
• Follow each surgeons OR schedule to assist with all cases at each hospital
• Order bone and instrument sets to be shipped to hospital prior to case and check all inventory
• Complete weekly report and plan out future week and month
• Achieve sales goals set each month
• Follow up with each surgeon post op for feedback on product for future cases
• Schedule surgeons to attend Exactech surgeon training and facility tours
ODYSSEY MEDICAL SOLUTIONS / ODYSSEY HEALTH CARE
Certified Occupational Therapist / DME & Contracture Sales Consultant Oklahoma City, Ok/ Tampa, Fl.
August 2004 – May 2005
• Coordinated treatments times with other disciplines to achieve maximum independence for patients
• Cold calling to Skilled Nursing Facilities throughout Oklahoma
• Fit and order splints for contracted extremities patients ordered by physician
• Organize and deliver all in-services needed train all staff in patient treatment plan
• Follow up with patient progress on all orthotics
• Market and request prescription from patient’s physician for any adaptive equipment needed to enhance goal achievement
• UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL OKLAHOMA EDMOND, OK.
Bachelor of Science Degree: December 2003
Major: General Studies / Minor: Psychology
• University of Oklahoma Norman, Ok.
August 1997 – May 2002
Major: Occupational Therapy
Completed majority of coursework in Psychology and Science
• Oklahoma City Community College
AAS: Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant/Licensed: December 2001 Oklahoma City, Ok.
• Kids in the kitchen 08: a national initiative designed to promote healthy eating and lifestyles among children through partnering with Tulsa Public Schools
• Race For the Cure: Set up volunteer for breast cancer survivors and race participant 2005-2008
• Community Schools Global Gardens: volunteer to expand after-school program to establish garden spaces for high-risk students and their families.