Fort Worth, TX, 76120
Cell: (817) *** ****
Dynamic, efficient and accomplished communication engineer with extensive knowledge of installing, designing, maintaining and troubleshooting communication and electronic devices. Seeking a position as a Senior Communication Engineer where my skills and proficiency will be utilized.
• Extensive knowledge of evaluating and analyzing technical information's
• Ability to think pragmatically, creatively and logically
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail and ability to overcome setbacks
• Extensive knowledge of LAN and WAN Communication systems
• Possess excellent time and project management skills
• Good supervisory skills with positive attitude
• Quick learner and ability to perform tasks within deadlines
• Knowledge of MS Office, ISDN, Nortel SN 1, Sonet, Firewalls, DAS and SAN
• Proficient in VPM, MPLS, ATM, WAN and Satcom technologies
• In-depth knowledge of Network appliance and Internet Information Services
• Bachelor's degree in Communication and Electronics engineering (2001 to 2006)
Victron Energy Electronics and Communications Co Inc, Waxahachie, TX State
2008 till date
Communication & Information Technology Engineering
• Responsible for implementing and configuring LAN and WAN systems on SIPR, NIPR and communication networks
• Designed and integrated secure intelligence communications, information technologies and networking systems
• Responsible for coordinating the Senior Communication Engineer in project planning, execution and troubleshooting with contractors and vendors
• Prepared high-quality technical reports and presentations for the management and customer review
• Handled the tasks of preparing briefings on new products and networks
• Ensuring delivery of projects on time, within budget and attending the standards of quality
Global Networking and Communications Co Inc, State
2006 to 2008
• Handled the tasks of installing and configuring electronic devices of the organization
• Provided assistance to Senior engineers in planning and designing complex electronic circuits
• Participated in conferences and meetings to discuss products, plans or team performance
• Assigned the tasks of conducting theoretical designs for electronics and communication devices
• Responsible for developing programs and codes for various web services
• Conducted research on security threats of systems
Areas of Interest:
• To find creative and innovative solutions to improve network design and network signaling protocols
• To Lead a project successfully and achieve sales-quota of the organization
• Ability to increase the performance of electronics and communication devices
• Name: Hassan Moustafa
• Date of Birth: 05/18/1981
• Employment Status: Full time
• Relationship status: Married
Fort Worth, TX - electro, rf, optic, fiber, electronics technician,...
Fort Worth, TX - tooling, manufacturing engineer, manufacturing,...
Arlington, TX - electrical engineer, cluster, network, embedded,...
RF Engineer, Engineer Electrical Engineering
Arlington, TX - lte, rf, matlab, channel, gsm, gps, wireless,...
Arlington, TX - lte, dns, tcp, node, cisco, implemented, rs,...
Network Engineer Microsoft Office
Arlington, TX - cisco, series, network engineer, routing, network,...
Dallas, TX - cisco, firewall, lan, ip, series, routing,...