Cell: 650-***-**** ●firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE: A position which I can provide excellent customer service and be an active team player.
EDUCATION: San Jose City College Business Administration (In Progress) Sept. 2009 - Feb. 2012
Foreana High School Sept. 1996 - Jan. 2000
Addeco/ Google maps March. 2012 - Now
Local Quality Data Evaluator
• Phone calls to business representatives to retrieve information.
• Reviewing and research patterns in data.
• Fixing issues and inconsistencies over data.
• Making decisions regarding accuracy of data, with specific task of identifying patterns in data.
• Comparing between multiple sources of information, with great attention to detail.
• Verifying businesses are on maps.
Servisair L.L.C., San Bruno, CA Jan. 2011 - Jan. 2012
• Provide customers with travel information, travel assistance.
• Passenger flight boarding and reservation process.
• Cashier, baggage chargers and other chargers.
• Baggage service department, handle all issues related to loss, and damage baggage.
• Supervise and directed all related air cargo with the weight and measurements.
Arteaga’s Super Save Market Gilroy, CA July 2007-June 2010
Increased quarterly margin sales in grocery produce and services for the benefit of customers.
• Recruited, trained and supervised new junior personnel.
• Authorized new produce and merchandise.
• Sales and losses thought tracking inventory
• Payroll control.
• Vendor’s statements reconciliations.
• Bank Deposit reconciliation ( processing checks, invoice statements )
• Accounts Payable and Receivables.
• Maintained Excel Spreadsheets.
Office Assistant: Intern Real Estate Services San Jose, CA June 2008–July 2010
• Preparing documents for clients and drafted correspondence to clients – credit documents
• Maintaining office through ordering office supplies.
• Creating advertisements for Craigslist.
• Answering phones and directing calls and messages.
• Processing customer’s credit bank applications and approvals.
• Software proficiency: MS Word Specialist, Microsoft Excel Expert, Quick Books Pro, Power Point
Access, Outlook, Mac
• Languages: English -Spanish ( Write/Speak)
• Certifications: Microsoft Excel Expert, Microsoft Word, and Quick books.