Tampa, FL 33625
Seeking an entry level position in the medical billing and coding field, utilizing my medical insurance billing and coding education and computer skills.
Candidate for Graduation, October 2008, Associate in Science in Medical Insurance Billing and Coding, Everest University, Tampa, FL.
• Medical Terminology
• Medical Office Management and Compliance
• Medical Law and Ethics
• Customer Relations and Servicing
• Anatomy and Physiology of the Human Body
• Medical Insurance Billing
• Diseases of the Human Body
• Introduction to ICD-9 Coding
• Introduction to CPT Coding
• Third Party Payers
• Pharmacology for MIBC
• Computer Application MIBC
• Medical Finance and Insurance
• Introduction to Hospital Billing
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet Explorer. ClaimGear and Medisoft.
February 2004 to Present
Home Manager, Tampa, FL
• Maintain household, pay bills, and manage personal accounts.
• Pursuing Medical Insurance Billing and Coding Associates degree.
February 2003 to February 2004
Dollar Tree, Tampa, FL
• Operated cash register, and completed sales transactions.
• Balanced cash drawer at end of shift.
• Maintained appropriate levels of inventory.
• Provided high levels of customer service.