Hardworking customer service professional recognized as a solid team player and reliable associate with over 5 years of sales experience.
• Handled customers effectively by identifying needs, quickly gaining trust, approaching complex situations and resolving problems to maximize efficiency.
• Consistently maintained the highest Customer Service Index (CSI) rating of 100%, setting the standard for my peers.
• Collaborated with the CEO and Regional Sales Manager to ensure smooth work flow and efficient operations.
• Accountable for all operational aspects of a busy office, including: sales schedules, client meetings, financial transactions and updating customer database for services and billing.
• Ensured smooth operations by supporting executive team.
• Planned all meetings and travel for CEO and Regional Sales Manager.
• Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone, e-mail, fax and front-desk reception within a high-volume environment.
• Corresponded with existing and potential clients through phone, fax and email, as well as in person to schedule appointments and answer inquiries.
• Investigated and analyzed client complaints to identify and resolve issues.
Product Knowledge Proficiency
• Developed a strong working knowledge of product specifications and features while keeping abreast of new additions to the product line, which increased sales, efficiency and productivity for management as well as clients.
• Southwest Regional winner of the 2006 National Honda Walk Around Competition.
• Maintained an online sales inventory which included current sales and special financing opportunities that were available.
English Teacher 04/2008 – 03/2011
QB English School Hachinohe, Aomori, Japan
• Prepared daily and weekly lesson plans for students.
• Helped to translate documents for owner.
• Provided grammar lectures for students and owner.
• Created presentations for parent/teacher conferences and open houses for potential new students.
• Taught coursework to students ranging in age from 3 to 65 years old.
New/Used Car Sales Associate 06/2006 – 12/2007
Front Range Honda Colorado Springs, CO
• Utilized exceptional customer service to help clients purchase their vehicles and quickly determine the right price and best financial plan available to them.
• After assessing the customer’s wants and needs in a new vehicle, I provided engrossing and in-depth presentations of vehicles that matched their requirements.
• Maintained follow-up in order to acquire repeat business and referrals, and to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Maintained up-to-date knowledge of current and future vehicle specs.
New/Used Car Sales Associate 02/2006 – 06/2006
Braman Honda Lake Worth, FL
• 2006 National Honda Walk-Around Competition Southeast Regional Winner.
• Provided sales experience in both new and used vehicle departments.
Internet Sales Manager 07/2005 – 01/2006
Infiniti of Tampa Tampa, FL
• Responsible for responding to potential customers regarding online questions and inquiries on product specifics and pricing information.
• Maintained an online sales inventory.
• Helped develop and implement mass emails to evoke repeat business.
• Implemented excellent customer service skills and sales experience to generate vehicle sales.
New/Used Car Sales Associate 03/2004 – 07/2005
Autoway Honda Clearwater, FL
• Consistently the top performing female sales associate among 6 other female peers and top 3 among over 20 sales associates monthly.
• Single-handedly developed and implemented the Ebay Division of the pre-owned department of the dealership, increasing sales opportunities and profit for the company.
• Continuously recognized for my outstanding customer service via customer feedback.
Office Manager 11/2003 – 03/2004
StarQuest Inventory Control Solutions Tampa, FL
• Created presentation packets for the CEO and Regional Sales Manager to provide to clients.
• Gathered information from customers on their security and point-of-sale (POS) needs for their respective business in order to determine the best products to provide.
• In charge of customer database regarding services and billing.
• Responsible for financial transactions and ordering office supplies.
• Utilized Microsoft office programs to create customer spreadsheets and finance layouts.
Two Harbors High School 1998
High School Diploma Two Harbors, MN
University of Maryland University College (UMUC) Misawa AFB, APO, AP
• Completed one year of general studies courses.
• Achieved a perfect GPA of 4.0 in all courses and recognized as head of class for BIOL101.