Po Box ***
Salinas CA *****
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT/ ACCOUNTING CLERK/ CUSTOMER SERVICE
Highly competent administrative professional offering 7+ years of combined experience and education in office administration, customer service, and accounts receivable. Excels in customer service, office functions, and assisting with special projects. Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, the Internet, printers, copiers, faxes and scanners. Type 50 WPM and 10 Key.
ARC, Monterey, Ca.
Customer Service, March 2010 – March 2011
• Identified customer’s needs, explained to customers about our products and services. Plotted digital files for architects. Scanned and archived files of projects. Ordered supplies for the department.
• Uploaded files into our networked Plainwell room. Created copies of large format plans or spec books.
• Explained about opening net 30 accounts. Processed invoices for customers.
• Worked under little supervision. Dispatched drivers to pick up and or delivery orders for customers.
Sierra Instruments, Monterey, Ca.
Admin Assistant/Receiving Clerk, April 2008 – March 2009
• Examined meters to evaluate and identify what repairs were needed to be done to the meters. Collaborated with our calibration and or repair team to make sure they were doing what was specified by the customer.
• Contacted customers for payment after the work had been completed. Updated the status of each meter we received in our system. Informed customers of how long our services would take.
• Packed and unpacked orders. Including all the necessary packaging needed to ship meters back to customers. Labeled packages with shipping labels. And all aspects of shipping customers back there meters in a timely and cost effective basis. Scanned completed paperwork into our system.
Quality Plumbing, Salinas, Ca.
Admin Assistant/Accounting Clerk, January 2007 – April 2007
• Assisted with accounts receivable procedures, consolidated monthly balance sheets, set up new accounts, applied payments and mailed out invoices for completed projects. Monitored inventory.
• Maintained and organized several projects, specs, descriptions, and prices on a spreadsheet at one time. Providing quotes for customers. Ordering supplies for projects and examining them, making sure the correct parts were ordered. Worked closely with the co-owner of the company on projects.
• Strong background in both client and vender relations. Lots of filing, faxing, copying, scanning, and mailing out documents to clients.
Excelligence Learning Corporation, Monterey, California
Customer Service/Personal Service Manager, April 2004 – October 2006
• Over exceeded company target goals every month. Produced 2,000,000.00 to 4,000,000.00 in revenue each year. Received numerous bonuses for producing the most profit each month.
• Maintained many corporate accounts that were issued to me by management. Providing superior customer service to those who had concerns or issues. Received numerous complements from customers.
• Processed, phone, fax, and mail orders, lots of data entry, answered product questions, revolved escalated issued, tracked orders, processed returns, and assisted managers with special projects.
• Compiling month end reports, attending meetings, conferences, and trade shows. Assisted managers with training new employees.
Education: Lincoln Academy High School
References available upon request.